- Why ROG?
- About ROG
- mPCIe Combo III card with 802.11ac and M.2 (up to PCIe 4x M.2 SSDs supported);
- Intel GigE+LANGuard+GameFirst III;
- SupremeFX Impact II (Sonic SenseAMP, Sonic SoundStage, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar II);
- Impact Control Card: KeyBot + SoundStage buttons
- Impact CoolHub Card: 2x 4pin fan headers + LN2 mode switch
- ROG UEFI BIOS Enhancements, including Secure Erase.
Five Exclusive Daughterboards
In order to maximize features, there are five exclusively designed vertical ‘daughterboards’ that provide power, sound, fan control, WiFi/SSD, ROG IO buttons. Their ultra-minimal design does not impede on component install.
Gaming or Overclocking: Built for Devil’s Canyon
Optimized for upcoming Devil’s Canyon, the new Impact overclocks like an ATX-class motherboard. The only mini-ITX Z97 with LN2 mode support.