- Graphics Cards
- Headphones & Headsets
- Keyboards & Mice
- Sound Cards
- RAIDR Express SSD
- Why ROG?
- ROG PRO
- About ROG
Calling all Adobe Photoshop’ers (or, insert graphics editing software of choice here) – if you still haven’t got your copy of Battlefield 3 (or you hear eBay calling.. ahem) then this is your chance to win a free copy!
We are looking to refresh the Wallpapers on our downloads page with new designs – anything ROG-esq, whether it’s product related, brand focused or related to our 5 year history: it’s all good!
Go here to download reference ROG images to use (please note: for fair use only in this competition. The design is still property of ASUS). If you have any other requests for product pictures please ask and we’ll see if we can accomodate.
Throughout the rest of January you can submit your results by uploading your pictures directly to our forums by either attaching it to a post in reply to this thread.
Now the serious bit: The Rules:
- Submitted wallpapers must be at least 1920×1080 in resolution (30% of our readership use this resolution)
- Entries must contain your name and the designs title.
- There is no limit to the number of entries one person can submit.
- Wallpapers must directly reference the ROG brand, an ROG product, or ROG history.
- They must remain tasteful (yes we know you guys!): no nips or adult bits. We’ll be liberal, but ROG staff reserve the right to remove entries if they are not family friendly.
- The competition ends on Jan 31st 23:59pm (GMT) (measured by our ’slightly overclocked’ forum time)
- The competition entries will be rounded up on 1st Feb and voted on by ROG forum users (top 2 winners) and ROG staff (1 winner) between Feb 1st and Feb 7th.
- ROG will contact the winners by forum private message/registered email address – so please make sure these are monitored.
- ROG reserves the right to upload any of the entries (along with due credit to the designer) to the ROG site downloads page when the competition is complete.
All good? Drop us your entries in here; we look forward to seeing them!
Learn How To PC DIY
You've got the hardware, now crank it to the max! Check out our full coverage of PC build, overclocking, and feature guides.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
What makes ROG kit so special? Discover its unique innovations and exclusive technologies.
ROG Forum Hot Threads
3770k temps at 4.8ghz
- 3770k temps at 4.8ghz
20:37:44 28 Nov, 2013 · 97 replie(s)
- Random freezing and glitching
16:09:10 29 Nov, 2013 · 86 replie(s)
- What is LINUX?
17:36:03 11 Nov, 2013 · 80 replie(s)
- Addicted to Hardware more than gaming?
05:18:15 26 Nov, 2013 · 77 replie(s)
- Winter Wonderland 2013
10:27:05 3 Dec, 2013 · 75 replie(s)
- BSOD "0x0000000a Hero
20:16:26 26 Nov, 2013 · 65 replie(s)
- New Black Edition worked for about ...
15:02:26 29 Nov, 2013 · 62 replie(s)
- Rampage IV with i7 3960x Big Proble...
17:42:40 7 Nov, 2013 · 48 replie(s)
- Maximus Formula VI Bios 1002 - now ...
17:39:25 18 Nov, 2013 · 47 replie(s)
- What are best graphics cards for 2-...
18:21:58 27 Nov, 2013 · 45 replie(s)
- Broken seal
18:33:44 14 Nov, 2013 · 43 replie(s)
- Nvidia GeForce 331.82 WHQL Driver
11:08:33 19 Nov, 2013 · 38 replie(s)
- Asus Maximus VI Hero Issue - Need a...
11:36:32 28 Nov, 2013 · 38 replie(s)
- Arne's Linux adventure
12:04:04 30 Nov, 2013 · 37 replie(s)
- ASUS ROG is not always what it looks
13:45:41 11 Nov, 2013 · 32 replie(s)
- ASMEDIA to SATA 6gbs BSOD
04:19:59 8 Nov, 2013 · 31 replie(s)
- ASUS-Z87-A problem with sound. Help...
16:26:44 23 Nov, 2013 · 31 replie(s)
- Anyone Have a Look? (Vbios, Overclo...
02:59:45 30 Nov, 2013 · 31 replie(s)
- Christmas Season STEAM giveaway!
18:23:10 28 Nov, 2013 · 30 replie(s)
- SLI Hell ....
09:00:39 8 Nov, 2013 · 29 replie(s)
hello guys i have a custom watercooled pc with 360 mm rad and 28...By Braindamage, in "General Hardware, Overclocking & Tweaking"Random freezing and glitching
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2...By Korvan, in "General Hardware, Overclocking & Tweaking"What is LINUX?
I know I probably sound lame, but could someone please explain to m...By TotalONE, in "ASUS Software, Windows, Linux or SteamBox"Addicted to Hardware more than gaming?
Whats up y'all. Just curious if anybody here gets overwhelmed with ...By John Smith, in "PC Gaming"Winter Wonderland 2013
It is that time of the year when folks in the Northern Hemisphere a...By HiVizMan, in "Team ROG & Competitive OC Discussion"BSOD "0x0000000a Hero
Hello guys! New to the forum :) I have the same problem and it dri...By septerra, in "Maximus VI Series Motherboards"New Black Edition worked for about 20 mins
4930k 2 titans rampage iv black 900d dominator plat ax1200i ...By BeeF_DriPPings, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"Rampage IV with i7 3960x Big Problem NO VIDEO!!!Need Help
Hello community, I have a problem with my Rampage IV ... comp...By haiZz, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"Maximus Formula VI Bios 1002 - now missing from asus update site??
So this weekend i went to support on asus and downloaded the latest...By mcurtis, in "Maximus VI Series Motherboards"What are best graphics cards for 2-WaySLi/Crossfire under 650$ (in total)?
Well, most of you would have already seen my post asking about my b...By Hyper Droid, in "Build Advice"Broken seal
Hello guys I have just bought a new evga 780 hydro cooper classi...By Braindamage, in "General Hardware, Overclocking & Tweaking"Nvidia GeForce 331.82 WHQL Driver
Havent installed and tried them yet. But here's the new WHQL fo...By Krebb, in "G750 Series Notebooks"Asus Maximus VI Hero Issue - Need advice dont know what to do
Hello all, I completed a new comp build with the following compo...By RickH89, in "General Hardware, Overclocking & Tweaking"Arne's Linux adventure
So, have Ubuntu "up and running" on my RIG...like the look so far. ...By Arne Saknussemm, in "ASUS Software, Windows, Linux or SteamBox"ASUS ROG is not always what it looks
I am a regular user of computer products, I am also engaged as a co...By Aurvangir, in "G750 Series Notebooks"ASMEDIA to SATA 6gbs BSOD
Hi I have had my ssd plugged into the asmedia port on my RIVE and I...By toscar12, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"ASUS-Z87-A problem with sound. Help required.
Hello guys, today i got my new hardware, i got this motherboard Asu...By Madnix, in "TUF and ASUS Motherboards [Intel]"Anyone Have a Look? (Vbios, Overclock) 765, 770 and 780m
Hi guys, just dropping by to show you guys a link I stumbled upon e...By abeepak1, in "G750 Series Notebooks"Christmas Season STEAM giveaway!
[B][COLOR="#B22222"]Hi ROGers![/COLOR][/B] Time for my second [B]S...By EnthusiastBuild, in "PC Gaming"SLI Hell ....
Hi, Just received my second GTX 770 Direct CUII OC. Now, in game ...By madspec, in "GeForce Series Graphic Cards"
- 3770k temps at 4.8ghz
- Could not connect to Twitter
Article TagsAMD asus cheap games Competition Crosshair V Formula-Z DirectCU II eSports event Extreme Overclocking Gallery gaming GeForce GPU Tweak graphics card guide HD 7970 Intel LN2 Maximus V Extreme Maximus V Formula Maximus V GENE Maximus VI Extreme Modding motherboard NVIDIA Overclocked overclocking overview PC PC gaming PC Mod PC modding PC Mods Pictures PR Rampage IV Extreme review rog Super Alloy Power TOP unboxing video watercooling World Record YouTube