View Full Version : Problèm with numerical keypad with N75S
I have a N75S and I have the same problème as G74S with the numerical keypad. The problem is that, it's not a numerical keypad. Exemple : the number 7 is è and the . is either : or / but not a point !!!
May I have help from ASUS ??? or must I take my computer back store:
Sorry for my english : I am french...
11-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Have you tried to update your BIOS ?
(Download drivers from Asus Support) (http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=N75SF&p=3&s=363)
1. Format a USB drive to FAT32 format.
2. Download the new BIOS and unzip it to the USB drive.
3. Remove USB drive after you're certain the file transfer is complete.
4. Restart your notebook and while the ASUS logo is on the screen press F2 or del a few times to enter the BIOS setup.
5. Find the Easy Flash Utility and insert the USB drive. Tell Easy flash where your BIOS file is then follow directions explicitely!!!
6. When your notebook restarts, enter the BIOS Setup utility again and select "Load Optimized Defaults" (I think it's f9 )
7. Save and Exit, then continue into Windows.
And if your not comfortable with doing this you can return to store and ask for help :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.