cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage IV Extreme Debug Codes 67 when update bios 1101 ?

nelly83
Level 7
Hello Friends, I just update bios to 1101 Bios, reboot the computer when the Debug Codes reported 67 (CPU DXE initialization is started). and shutdown. I rebooted the computer is the same. display is dark. please help me. (sorry for my english not very good)
9 REPLIES 9

8_Pack
Level 12
I would try clearing the CMOS first. Then try with one stickl of RAM to see if it will post.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please flash to 1102 it is on the ASUS support page.

🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Please flash to 1102 it is on the ASUS support page.

🙂

Not seeing it...

Hello friends, I tried clearing the CMOS first. situation has not improved
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeliMkcO2s&feature=youtu.be

Shamino
remove all 4 sticks of your rams and reinsert any one stick into any one of the red slots

i remove all 4 sticks of your rams and reinsert any one stick into any one of the red slots , and Rampage IV Extreme Debug Codes 69 ? help

HiVizMan
Level 40
Easy fix.

Reset ---> toggle Slow bios from on to off (or from off to on) ---> Reboot.

If no go then
Reset ---> LN2 mode bridge to enable ----> toggle Slow bios from on to off (or from off to on) ---> Reboot.

At least that is what I found worked with my system last night and I saw it a lot trust me on that one. Then make sure you have tweak 1 enabled in the ram settings. Sorted and I did not get it again until when next I forgot to set it.

Cheers
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Easy fix.

Reset ---> toggle Slow bios from on to off (or from off to on) ---> Reboot.

If no go then
Reset ---> LN2 mode bridge to enable ----> toggle Slow bios from on to off (or from off to on) ---> Reboot.

At least that is what I found worked with my system last night and I saw it a lot trust me on that one. Then make sure you have tweak 1 enabled in the ram settings. Sorted and I did not get it again until when next I forgot to set it.

Cheers

thank you so muck , situation has not improved, until I switched to bios 2, and I was able to be BIOS2, and copy BIOS2 to bios1. thank you very much.

Shamino
somethings up on the ram/cpu memory controller side for b7 or b9 stuck in memory training limbo land