I did some searching but was not finding exactly what I was looking for so hopefully you can help. I have just purchased a new SSD (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820233208) and was doing some research before I was going to install it. I have found that people say the Marvell Controller is terrible and not worth using at all.
So my questions to the community where these.
1) Is the Marvell Controller that bad? Should I not use it at all?
2) Even if I was to use it I have read that I will never obtain the Max Read Of 555Mb/s & Max Write Of 525Mb/s
3) Should I just use the Intel Controller?
4) Has anyone bench marked both controllers with an SSD?
5) Would I even see a performance difference using Marvell VS Intel?
Thanks guy for any time and help you can give.