cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***The Show us your epic asus or non asus hardwares / setup / notebooks Thread***

ColonelS
Level 9
Is 2012!!! New thread to start the year with a bang!

Come all ROG hunters/members, show us your glamorous setups now!

Since I'm the thread starter and ROG moderator teeeheee I'll post first.

Ok here are all my purchases brand new in box

The entire setup, err sorry my CPU hidden right at the corner hahah

The 50% shot of internal components *please ignore the MSI!! Gonna change soon

Some "epic" cable management

wooooot, that's all for now... I'm kind of lazy to take the G73 / G74 / U36JC / N82JC notebooks pict

P.S *Eh is there any same thread like this?*
Click ->Republic of Gamers<- official Facebook page
151 REPLIES 151

HiVizMan
Level 40
I am to embarrassed to show my set up. Unlike most of you I hop from one system to another three or four times in a day so it looks pretty odd.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
I am to embarrassed to show my set up. Unlike most of you I hop from one system to another three or four times in a day so it looks pretty odd.

haha~ well you are one hardcore oc~ i'm just a stock person..

ColonelS wrote:
haha~ well you are one hardcore oc~ i'm just a stock person..

This is the ready shelf. Here I store the most common items that I use on a day to day bases - top shelf is for stuff I do not use too often.

[5770

Bench station with the custom water loop, simple attachments M4 bar on all my boards. Have a dozen or so back plates I made and as I get a new board in I fit each one with the back plate and the M4 bar. That was I can swap out quickly to either Water or LN2 as need dictates

Bit mess now but have been at the desk for over 5 hours already today. Put all back in their places at the end of my day.

I hang up my graphic cards, even those that I use for air cooling testing or problem solving for members. Same with some of the motherboards that I have used for benching. Just do not have enough surface space in my house. The area I am use as my bench area is or was the dining room.

See what I mean it is chaos but organised chaos. Looks tidy at night but that lasts for at least ten minutes each morning.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:

This is the ready shelf. Here I store the most common items that I use on a day to day bases - top shelf is for stuff I do not use too often.

[5770

Bench station with the custom water loop, simple attachments M4 bar on all my boards. Have a dozen or so back plates I made and as I get a new board in I fit each one with the back plate and the M4 bar. That was I can swap out quickly to either Water or LN2 as need dictates

Bit mess now but have been at the desk for over 5 hours already today. Put all back in their places at the end of my day.

I hang up my graphic cards, even those that I use for air cooling testing or problem solving for members. Same with some of the motherboards that I have used for benching. Just do not have enough surface space in my house. The area I am use as my bench area is or was the dining room.

See what I mean it is chaos but organised chaos. Looks tidy at night but that lasts for at least ten minutes each morning.

Sorry to quote images...

But in all honestly, for me this would be a tiny slice of heaven!!!
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

Retired
Not applicable
ColonelS wrote:
Is 2012!!! New thread to start the year with a bang!

Come all ROG hunters/members, show us your glamorous setups now!

Since I'm the thread starter and ROG moderator teeeheee I'll post first.

****snip

wooooot, that's all for now... I'm kind of lazy to take the G73 / G74 / U36JC / N82JC notebooks pict

P.S *Eh is there any same thread like this?*

great ips u have, a U2311h?

I use u2311h/u2312hm's ...... i think they are more than great

ColonelS
Level 9
haha yeap U2311H

oooo actually i got 3x U2311H but sold 2 of them off.. way too overkill!

Come on show us your set up ^^

Retired
Not applicable
ColonelS wrote:
haha yeap U2311H

oooo actually i got 3x U2311H but sold 2 of them off.. way too overkill!

Come on show us your set up ^^

3 is not overkill, i call it GREAT....

Well, some day maybe the prob with my gallery can be fixed,i cant upload anything in here, and im not to thrilled about link..

chrsplmr
Level 18
Id love to... how bout i forward the images to you (private email?) and you post them ... hahahhahaa..
sorry col.....this image thing keeps coming up eh? hard to participate as any n00b....for now.
im not bust'n ROGs.... haha...bored.
a coupla more weeks of this..............yep....right over the edge.

Gee...........wont that be fun ??? ooh yea...maybe not pretty though..hehe

the less i graFX...the more i types.....ahhaaha.....This is cool ColS...thnx.c.

chrsplmr
Level 18
HiZ ... sounds delicious... pic us please .. if thats not ROG'n it...what is ?
hahahhaa...the mind imagery ... hahaha... boards..stacked.. wires everywhere..
maybe some smoke for effect..hahahhaa..with one short stool in the middle..
and lots of sweat towels........... and dont forget the bloody keyboard...
[ hahaha... no real bloody... word not like used on ur side of the 'pond' ] ..you know it is.

This is my current set up == HERE

also featured are wireless covert video equipment that i mod into anything and eXcalibur--a running machine I invented.

ColS...sweet.. some black tape over that..that Word..
would clean that monitor right up..hahahhaaa