Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: ***The Show us your epic asus or non asus hardwares / setup / notebooks Thread***

There is very little difference between a good rig and a good rack. Both are fun to play with while they are new. But after a few months or even a year we start looking for the next one.

ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array WhitePaw's Avatar

Installing disc's into Satan........... Gotta have something to do, tooooooooooooooday........ other than soldering..

Only about 30mb/sec faster than a caviar black, but the responding time from the raptor, is very nice, thats why i use them, as prog disc's..

on spec's is one thing, when is comes to action, these baby's take no prisoners...

Be sure to get the latest models, if u planning on getting some..
    Last edited by WhitePaw; 02-04-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Platinum Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

HVZ...hahahhahahaha....just one difference brother...just one... hehe == the OFF button. (if only) hahahaha

while everybody is trying to figure out how to turn one on .... others are looking for .... hahahhaa
    yeah...im going there... the other button.

remember friends:
    For everytime a beautiful 'rack' walks into a bar ..and a guy says .."WOW, Look at Her !!!" there is a guy
    at the other end of the bar that looks up and says... "Oh NO, not That b*tch !!!" hahahhahahha

So go ahead... mount that rack while its willing......c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 02-04-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    HVZ...hahahhahahaha....just one difference brother...just one... hehe == the OFF button. (if only) hahahaha

while everybody is trying to figure out how to turn one on .... others are looking for .... hahahhaa
    yeah...im going there... the other button.

remember friends:
    For everytime a beautiful 'rack' walks into a bar ..and a guy says .."WOW, Look at Her !!!" there is a guy
    at the other end of the bar that looks up and says... "Oh NO, not That b*tch !!!" hahahhahahha
    ehhh, har lite svårt att hänga med i svängarna ibland, när du surrar. men ärligt, den där historien SÖG, haha..

Quote Originally Posted by grottslampan View Post
    ehhh, har lite svårt att hänga med i svängarna ibland, när du surrar. men ärligt, den där historien SÖG, haha..
    I think the point is to be hard and keep it up. haha

Mm, hard to keep up, that was what i said in Swedish.. mmmm

I consider myself pretty good in understanding us/eng, but Bruce Lee, give's me a headache sometimes..

I like it, but i don't follow EVERY time..
    Last edited by WhitePaw; 02-04-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Indeed

Platinum Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

come on guys have some respect... poor hound is up there happily married to his 'best friend'...
    have a little compassion for the poor guy...hahahhahahaa...freak.

we go in looking for lov'n.... and spend the rest of our days getting *ed......top is only an illusion...omy.

[..i look at it this way :: GOD, as the story goes, gave Adam the world and all that was in it. Adam was bored.
    GOD..in my view having the greatest sense of humor of all... as the story goes.. made Eve....
    ""THERE, THAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY."" ...... and Then .. he blamed GOD for that woman when he
    disobeyed GOD ...... hahahhahahahhahaa... oboy.. this is my favorite subject..hahahaa..]
    point is the first one=======================>last one. Trouble...but..... the Gift.

I can feel brotherX getting nervous... no...thats as close to the line as we will get brother...sorry.c.

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

As my wife tells it God created Eve and then got board and made Adam to give Eve a toy!

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    There is very little difference between a good rig and a good rack. Both are fun to play with while they are new. But after a few months or even a year we start looking for the next one.

Are you planing only one at the time.....lol

speaking of rack, today I'm cleaning the upper part of my garage to place my racks there...... hihihi servers racks

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast