cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two error post after boot up

2of12
Level 7
I have a Republic Of Gamers Crosshair V with FX 8150, two OCZ 120GB SSD,two GTX 550TI in SLI runing in OHCI Configuration. I'm not over clocked or anything and all Bios setting are stock and updated I have s view sonic 19" 3D screen . Oh and a Creative X-Fi Fidelity sound blaster & runing Windows 7 -64bit.

Now my problem is lately after I boot the computer up I get two pop up error windows the first sayes "ACocItem- setbase cannot get Any Information from group 3."

After I click ok then I get "Qbutton-EAcess Violation.

I click ok and about then the fan starts runing really fast .

other than that the system runs well but I am going nuts trying to figure out just whats going on and how to go about fixing it. I picked up this MO in 8/2011. any one have any Idea's I could try? If I have not given enough information let me know. And I will try to give it..
8 REPLIES 8

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
some mofre info will be needed please, are these errors coming up in Windows or during boot, prior to Windows running? i've tried googling your error messages, the ACocItem message cannot be found and the Qbutton error, comes up listed as a programming error when using RapidQ. Can you please explain what you do, in order for these messages to come up

HiVizMan
Level 40
What is the monitoring software that you are using for your fan control. Try reinstalling the software.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

:cool: Well first let me try to answer your Questions the error post appear after windows boots, I have figured out 1; The q Button is ASUS\Al Suite\Q Button in my x86 program files So it looks like it came with the Support DVD Rev.587.02 Titled- CROSSHAIR V FORMUL A series Motherboard. i WILL NOW TRY TO REPAIR or delete and re-install. I will post the findings.

:cool:
HiVizMan wrote:
What is the monitoring software that you are using for your fan control. Try reinstalling the software.

Well I went in to add deletd and removed Al Suite, then rebooted- no posted errors- hurray but when I tried to reinstall , Under Utilitys -ASUS Al Suite ll I'm geting The model does not support this application. Hum well I will try to get a program to control my fan speed else where I guess. Unless some one knows what I'm doing wrong. I do like learning

HiVizMan
Level 40
Are you using the latest version of the AIsuite software?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Are you using the latest version of the AIsuite software?

Yes I just tryed the latest and greatest and still get "This model does not support this application. Hum in fact I dont thin the down loads see my computer as a ASUS board any more any Ideas?

NanoTechSoldier
Level 7
There's A VIP ASUS Solution To This Problem

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=1&model=P6T+Deluxe+V2&id=20090621005032859&page=1&SLang...
| AMD FX-8150 @ 5.192GHZ | Antec Kuhler h20 920 | ASUS Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt |
|16GB GSkill Sniper PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM + 32GB AMD "RADEON Edition" 1866MHz SDRAM |
| CoolerMaster Silent PRO Hybrid 1300W With Fan Controller | ASUS EAH6970 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5 |
| Xigmatek Water Cooling Tower With 2.5"/3.5" Sata Dock Built In | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 |

NanoTechSoldier wrote:
There's A VIP ASUS Solution To This Problem

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=1&model=P6T+Deluxe+V2&id=20090621005032859&page=1&SLang...

I will give it a try. It makes sence. Thanks.