cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus radeon 7970 DC II ready for sale?

Bruno_Frade
Level 7
Hi all.

just ask for info, are the new HD 7970 DC II Top ready for sale in your country? i live in Switzerland and no date known for this
new beast are ready in stores... :(.
my new Rig isn't working because i don't have GPU yet... by the way if there are other users from Switzerland, how much i pay from tax if i buy one from other country in internet?

tkx in advance,

Bruno.
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
In the UK they are in store according to google shopping. Certainly they are in store in France where I buy my stuff from.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

tadhp
Level 10
I got an Auto notify that said : The below items has come in stock as of 02/29/2012 and we are sending you this notification per your request. Auto-Notify is one of many conveniences we provide at Newegg.com (Please Note: because others may be waiting for this item as well, we cannot guarantee price or availability). ..... Click the add to cart

and this is what I see:

ASUS HD7970-DC2T-3GD5 has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this

Don't know if they sold out that quick or its on hold because of this : ..... heat sink was faulty.

Anyone out there know something ??
CPU : Intel i7-3960X MB : Rampage IV Extreme 3101 Mem : G.SKILL F3-17000CL9Q2-32GBZH
GPU : MSI R7970 Lightning PSU : Corsair 1000W OS : W 7 Ultimate Corsair H100 Water cool
SSD : 120GB Kingston Hyper X SSD : 512GB Samsung 480 Pro HDD : 2X 1T WD Speaker : Bose companion 5
Cooler Master
HAF-X Monitor : ASUS PB278Q

DougOtt
Level 7
I am also interested in the HD7970 DC2T card and received the same message. When trying to place in cart, the system says out of stock. Regarding your comment that "the heat sink was faulty", I am aware of the article below that indicates there may be an issue with the cooler and might be of interest:

http://www.behardware.com/news/12153...lt-report.html

tadhp
Level 10
Thx DO
Some web site claim that they has 1 HD7970 DC2T avai, ...... few avai .... low stock .... order soon .... real or not ????
Now its make me wonder, if those are the good one, how can we tell when order it ??

If that the case, don't know how long untill it be available ??? Will ASUS clarify this rumor ????

Meanwhile, I hate waiting 😉
CPU : Intel i7-3960X MB : Rampage IV Extreme 3101 Mem : G.SKILL F3-17000CL9Q2-32GBZH
GPU : MSI R7970 Lightning PSU : Corsair 1000W OS : W 7 Ultimate Corsair H100 Water cool
SSD : 120GB Kingston Hyper X SSD : 512GB Samsung 480 Pro HDD : 2X 1T WD Speaker : Bose companion 5
Cooler Master
HAF-X Monitor : ASUS PB278Q