cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the One!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
When the thought of Gaming is brought in to play one name stands above all Asus Republic Of Gamers and there is none more Dedicated to Achieving this goal than chrsplmer! He has brought forth Dedication Perseverance and Single handedly Turned the Acronym ROG into a Verb! For you chrsplmr we give you an All non-expense paid trip to this years Girl Gamers Convention in Lovely Wales England where you'll see, Image

For Over Clocking done by some of the Brightest minds! and you'll get a chance to see
Who always say's!

I hope you enjoy everything coming to ya! in the next Competition against Iron Skillet!:p
27 REPLIES 27

Area_66
Level 11
I hate you Deamon you make me cry , I wonder what will be this Forum without guy like Chris,

I think we all agree Chrsplmr represent well the slogan of Asus

On eggxpert forum they have badges ,like here the Moderators have , I think it will good to have somethink here too , on Egg, I will see 2 badges that will fit Chris

Ubber ; The Uber role is bestowed upon specific users, selected for their helpfulness and dedication to EggXpert. These members have shown great support, technical expertise and interest in helping fellow members, and overall have left a positive imprint on the community

( ok may be not the technical expertise , lol )

Venny ;
Venny is a special badge awarded to members for humorous and/or witty posts in the forums

xeromist
Definitely great to have Chris around. Livens the place up. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

And were is he , I still wait for the last modification of my Banner for Eggxpert forum , but I have a good start

by the way , a member purchase a RIVE yesterday fallowing my recommendations, not bad...... where is my commission ?

DaemonCantor
Level 13
That banner looks really good chrsplmr does have a way with graphics. I'd be willing to say he's a lot better than me, I'm just a beginner next to him.

Area_66
Level 11
I have to start to learn it too, what do you use Daemon to make your Flag stuff ? I use Coreldraw many years ago, and I have only limited knowledge to crop and resize image with photoshop. I don't mind to spend on software and some book on Amazon, but me be you have trick, new stuff

my website is crapy as he get get, I have to get in graphic ASAP

TO stay on topic, NOVEMBER 4, vote Palmer , the first president who will repaint the 1600 Pensylvania Ave, Red and Black

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I use Photoshop x64 but it's a PAIN in the rumpus because most of the plugins won't work with it, I also have Corel Painter 12, Maya for 3D work, Final Cut for Video, and Poser 8 for 3D sets and backdrop Modeling. But I do have AutoCad for my electronics hobby.

Back on subject, My Vote is for chrsplmr For President and Donal Duck for Vice President, between them we will have everyone happy playing games, fighting our battles in Battlefield 3, and the laughter of Donald making the World a better place to live in!

VOTE for chrplmr and ROG the Werld!

chrsplmr
Level 18
Brian wrote this thread: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?4334-Live-the-ROG-life.
That was good enough for me.. ROG lives.
below was my answer then, it is my answer now... thank you for the kind words ..
My winning formula... 97% Stay out of the way 2% Jester 1% FlapperSlayer.... hahahhahahaha My pleasure.
'Palm'er

The ROG Life
May We Always Have More Than We Need, Less Than We Want and Share.

We Greet All with Our Mission's Eye.
Shoulder to Shield, Hand to Sword as Equals.
Extend your Hand in Community Alliance or Draw Sword.
We will not Yeild in Our Vision.
We will not be Defeated in Quest.
We will not be Denied the Future.
We are ROG

Decide where you stand and stand there ...

DaemonCantor
Level 13
That sounded like a Campaign Speech if I ever heard one! chrsplmr For Prez!

Area_66
Level 11
Something missing

The ROG Life

May We Always Have More Than We Need, Less Than We Want and Share.

We Greet All with Our Mission's Eye.
Shoulder to Shield, Hand to Sword as Equals.
Extend your Hand in Community Alliance or Draw Sword.
We will not Yeild in Our Vision.
We will not be Defeated in Quest.
We will not be Denied the Future.
We are ROG
sir Chris Palmer