cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG branded SLI connector

Cygnitr0n
Level 10
Hello,

Is there Anyway to get an ROG branded SLI connector? I really, really like this connector. And it suit's my Obsidian Carnage Build better then the brown one.

Greetings! Cyg
14 REPLIES 14

Area_66
Level 11
1 vote more for the ROG bridge. come on Asus marketing, everyone will want a ROG board just for the Bridge.

Retired
Not applicable
I can swap, 1 pcs 1 way rog sli bridge, and 1 pcs 3 way sli bridge, for rog crossfire's..

i am into radeon...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

They are brand new...

3 short rog crossfire bridges would be great..

Area_66
Level 11
So add a ROG Xfire bridge for Little Red Riding Hood dad's

Retired
Not applicable
Ahh, but the photo was on a girl called Tura T, thats not my daughter...

:cool:

MM, it would look great on Satan (short rog bridges), when its time for photo..

Gonna be lotta shiny copper heatpipes.........:rolleyes:

16 of them, to be exact..

UltraNEO_
Level 11
Um... I'm not happy with them flexible SLI bridges. Can't they make them solid?
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

Mich2Ga
Level 7
Another vote, I can't stand that goldish SLI. I even bought a Black EVGA Sli bridge. It's better, but not a R.O.G

agree'd Xfire and SLI branded ROG bridges would be way more epic than the stock Asus ones
Current Specs:
Asus Crosshair II Formula ( running old school )
AMD Athlon64 le-1600 @ 2.8Ghz
2GB DDR2 800MHz
Sapphire Radeon HD3870 512MB @806Mhz

Live to WIN! - Paul Stanley
The Choice Of Champions - Asus ROG.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
You guys are in luck!!! because bundled with the new Maximus Gene V Mobo, ASUS it seems has been listening to your requests and the bridges now come as RoG standard!!! so if you don't buy the board, you can at least find out the part numbers and get yourselves one, three or however many you desire lol :cool:

This is what the bundled one looks like

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
You guys are in luck!!! because bundled with the new Maximus Gene V Mobo, ASUS it seems has been listening to your requests and the bridges now come as RoG standard!!! so if you don't buy the board, you can at least find out the part numbers and get yourselves one, three or however many you desire lol :cool:QUOTE]

Black and White Bridges. What about RED?