Ah yes.. Now I remember. I was upset with ATI cause of its driver support, stability and compatibility. Though that probably isn't the case with ATI anymore.
Okay, so I know what my choices are with graphics cards. Thanks everyone for helping me understand the video card market a little better.
Now that's out of the way, let's talk hard disks and chassis. Came across quite a few articles on these two subject with varying opinions.
1. Too expensive right now, better off getting 7200 rpm HD or 10800 rpm HD
2. Get a 60GB SSD to boot Windows 7
3. Get 240GB SSD for all your games, HDD for all your other miscellaneous stuff
4. Performance difference between a Kingston 60GB SSDNow and Samsung 830 256MB is marginal
For purely gaming, just having 1 SSD is okay, right? Pros and cons for this?
I'm thinking to drop down to OCZ Agility 3 120GB or OCZ Vertex 3 120GB. Anyone can explain to me in layman terms what the difference between the Agility and the Vertex series are? It's like a difference of $20. Why?
1. Lian LiPC-P80NB Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower
2. CM HAF-X RC-942
3. CM Storm Trooper
4. CM Cosmos II
5. Thermaltake lvl10 GT
6. Nzxt Switch 810
7. Corsair 800D
I was originally just going to go with the CM HAF-X RC-942. Then all these people starting telling me this and that, so I checked out reviews for each of them. Then I just got lost. Seems like every review article gives a thumbs up for all these cases.