cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you wanting more voltage/MHz on GPU Tweak?

X-ROG
Level 15
Just a Q to all overclockers using GPU Tweak - Do you want more GPU voltage and/or more GPU/memory MHz available on the sliders?

I'm rounding up the numbers of users! Thanks!
13 REPLIES 13

Sputnikmk2
Level 7
One problem Ive found on my GTX580 Matrix is that while i can get 1150 mv using GPU Tweak and then increase that to 1280-1293 with the voltage adjust on the card, the higher voltage setting is not kept when i change a profile or change the clock.
As soon as i change something i have to get into the case, drop the voltage adjust on the card back down, then back up to where i want it.

As for the Settings you could put in an advanced menu somewhere so that the max values could be unlocked for those who need it
Crosshair V Formula - AMD FX 8150 - NZXT Switch 810 White - Antec Kuhler 920 -
Kingston Hyper X 2x4g@1600 - ASUS GTX580 Matrix Platinum - OCZ Vertex 4 256Gb - Enermax MaxRevo EMR1350EWT

8_Pack
Level 12
Hi marshall,

I am on a liqud chilled cooling system for benching graphics so my cards never get above about 3c full out with 1.4v through them 7970's. y cooling can take much more voltage but sadly this is not available through GPU tweak, similarly the memory modules which also get cooled by my block. I realise really high volts is not for your average user but it would save me volt modding my cards 3 x ASUS 7970. Maybe a special Bios is needed if you did such a GPU twesk with say upto 1.5v avalable on core and 1.8v on mem. This Bios unlocks the extended features??? just a suggestion. Thanks for asking and I so hope this can be implemented. I for one would not mind testing a beta release.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please Rich I would really value an extreme voltage version. There are quite a few that would too. LN2 on my cards so cooling is not an issue.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I'd like to try 1.2v on my 570dcii...

I know that's not really extreme but I would like a little more V

HiVizMan wrote:
Please Rich I would really value an extreme voltage version. There are quite a few that would too. LN2 on my cards so cooling is not an issue.

signed 😄
would be nice to have a extreme version of gpu tweak.

I think at least a little more voltage would be advantageous for many users. Perhaps an advanced option for additional voltage like the "Overclock Range Enhancement" that already exists. It could simply be called "Voltage range enhancement".

A little off topic, but it would be great if GPU tweak could be used to control the settings for GPU Hot wire. Also is there any setup guide here on the forums that can help those who want to use GPU hot-wire with the HD 7970 DC2 and the RIVE. I've been looking but haven't found one?

Retired
Not applicable
How much ram voltage tweak is possible on asus 7950?

core> 1,4v, would be nice

And 2000+ mhz core speed limit

And improved remote action.. Profile switches, without any large drops..

v-check sockets..

Will buy some new gpu's soon..

Retired
Not applicable
2500 mhz core
extended ram voltage tweak
core> 1,5 v

Dont cut the powder..

And a bios to go with that..:cool:

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
On the gaming profile, I want a Better overclock, the Gaming profile OC is NOTHING at all... like I said in my one thread 30mhz on the clock alone makes 0 difference.

Thats for SLI 560ti.