cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overclocking Range Enhancement Crash

Crysto
Level 7
Any time I attempt to enable the 'Overclocking Range Enhancement' GPU Tweak stops responding, I have tried both v2.0.5.3 and the latest v2.0.8.3. Is there any known solution to this, or is the option able to be enabled outside of the application (registry or file modification) so as to have it enabled without having to go through settings?

Also, for whatever reason the Memory Usage reported by GPU Tweak's monitor is double that of MSI Afterburner (and I can only assume it is correct, I have seen over 3gb reported). Again, is this a known issue or is there a workaround?

Just got my 7970-DC2T and I'm able to max the clock slider out at 1125MHz with no voltage bump, I really want to see what it's capable of!
3 REPLIES 3

Crysto
Level 7
Well after uninstalling and then reinstalling incrementally from v2.0 onwards I was able to activate the Overclocking Range Enhancement option, however at the latest version (v2.0.8.3) the voltage slider was still limited- not so with 2.0.6, so that seems to be the preferable build at the moment.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Thanks for the feed back, I have the 7970 on my test bench right now and will see if I can duplicate.

Cheers
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Please excuse the necro, but I just updated mine from stock for my G750 JX, what does ORE do?