I know this topic has been discussed a lot, but there is a lot of confusion online. And that confuses me haha, so I was hoping some clarification to these topics can be discussed briefly. As I understand it, with the H100, all I have to do to install it correctly, with the "Corsair" logo on straight. I have to do the following steps:
1. Use the supplied RIVE LGA 2011 backplate
2. Use the supplied 2011 screws provided from the H100
3. Loosen the 2011 screws slightly to provide more play to the WB and MOBO
4. Tighten the 2011 screws with the thumbscrews
5. Check contact between HSink/WB and CPU
My question is mainly on the steps to install the H100 correctly; the first time around; with little hassle.