cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about bundled software (3DMarkVantage)

Jeff1961
Level 7
Is the 3DMarkVantage software that comes bundled with this mobo only a trial version?
I see no serial key to register it.

Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

LVG
Level 7
Full version i believe i installed it and it says nothing about a trial

Thanks for the reply.
Well I was asked for a serial key...which I cannot see anywhere. So it is useless to me.
If you recall whether you entered a key...and/or where that key was, please let me know. 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
Jeff1961 wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
Well I was asked for a serial key...which I cannot see anywhere. So it is useless to me.
If you recall whether you entered a key...and/or where that key was, please let me know. 🙂

The 3dmark vantage key is commonly found on a sticker attached to the paper CD protector that contains the CD for all your driver and software support.

The Asus mobo disk is in a plain paper CD sleeve. No markings.
The CD/DVD has no serial keys on it.
Strange.

Retired
Not applicable
When my hardware arrives back fom CES i will open a brand new C4E box and verify where they stick the vantage key.

Jeff1961
Level 7
Thanks very much. 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
I just bought this same motherboard and I am having the same problem I cannot find the key anywhere. Did ASUS just not supply 3D Mark Vantage keys for this motherboard?

T_man
Level 7
I have to Agree I have no Key and it does not install a key when you install the software.
Current Build:
Lian Li Full Tower Moded
AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
ASUS Crosshair iv Extreme
CoolerMaster V6 CPU cooler
16GB Gskill Ripsaws F3-10666CL9D-4GBXL
ASUS GTX 570
850W CoolerMaster PSU

Ch3wy
Level 7
I can verify that it is indeed stuck to the back of the cd sleeve. It is a small sticker marked 3DMark Vantage: blah blah blah!