cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why computer abuse died.

XZEMi
Level 7
So I was thinking the other day why is computer abuse dead apart from growing up I blame it on those responsible for the 911 attack. Before 911 the market was booming peoples pockets were full for the most part and employment was decent. But flash forward to now and in general the technology market changed dramatically. In either case i'm sure someones still out there smashing something. So what is the general opinion?
6 REPLIES 6

HiVizMan
Level 40
Abuse???

Not sure I understand mate. But it is very early in the morning here and only one cup of coffee so far.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Computer tech recycling is big business now .. for tiny pieces of gold ...

and remember the relentless drone of 'worst economy in 40 years'..
bush this.. bush that ..... blindly listening to media ?
Now it is .. More debt in 3 years than in the 200 before ..
and the media .... hahahhahaha .... funny thier pants dont catch on fire....

chrsplmr wrote:
Computer tech recycling is big business now .. for tiny pieces of gold ...

and remember the relentless drone of 'worst economy in 40 years'..
bush this.. bush that ..... blindly listening to media ?
Now it is .. More debt in 3 years than in the 200 before ..
and the media .... hahahhahaha .... funny thier pants dont catch on fire....

Rite the recycling pc thing did kill my chances of finding them in someones garbage. But ultimately no more pallet of pc deals for $100

Alexenderbill wrote:
i did not agree with the abusing death of the computers what you want to share i can not pick it.

That is most unfortunate.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
One time I was paid 50 bux to shoot one with a shotgun! and the customer then gave me 2000 and told me to get him one that worked ...so I went to Micro Center and got him a Macintosh!

Ah yes we did shoot a laptop with a shotgun once. It never made it to a compiled video however. And to make it extra special we kinda ran it over with a 6ft brush hog tractor mower gave it a nice wack. 8199