cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMOOTH-Better than Ever..ThankYou.

chrsplmr
Level 18
This forum has always amazed me and the quality of responders here.
This forum has been through so many growing pains in this beta stage of Global.

But This Forum is Better than it Ever was and gets better every day.
I have never seen the real work of the forum run so glass smooth with
quick responses from some of the most impressive people I have ever
encountered.

I understand there is far to go. The future is always just out of our reach.
The economy will rebound and Asus will be much better positioned
regionally and globally to fully respond to all markets.

This forum and Asus are doing what the world so far has been unable or unwilling..
Global co-operation .. ROGstyle .. OC'd 24/7 of course..Cudos.c.
12 REPLIES 12

Kipper
Level 10
Well said Chris

HiVizMan
Level 40
Chris you are part of why this forum is becoming a great community. Any forum is only as good as the folks that spend time visiting and you sir are good people. So you and the others like you are the reason this forum is getting there.

Thanks to the back room guys and to Rich how have had to deal with horrors that no one need every have too. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
'All' dragged this ROG to the top of the World. Scream'n.
So shall it stay.
In locked-arm determination.
So say 'We' all.

I stand here.
Shepard, Shield and Sword. Humble servant.
(Guide Protect Defend Serve)
Welcome to ROG

At All Times be Respectful and Polite.
In that you will find all that you seek.

[[ Can we spare Rich for a few months @ the U.N.? ... naaaaaaa ... Get them a Log-In!!! ]]

ROG is best served OC/LNatude. Step-Up.
Bleacher, Bench or Field ?

Xtreme-Performa
Level 7
Well I heard on the internet news 15 billion dollars worth of business with russia... does it mean that Asus also gets investment from that piece of deal? I see most of the people appreciate Asus are international I wish the community I live in appreciates it...

In my eyes I'd say Asus improved compared to alienware from Dell.. (Which back when Alienware was popular I don't think anyone could afford their products... well except with really deep pockets.. lol 😛
ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000

chrsplmr
Level 18
"...I wish the community I live in appreciates it... " Stop wishing. Move. hehe

$ Billions,$$$,$$$,$$$ ? I hope so. Think of the added R&D cash .......... yum.

Dell Alienware .. they make an awsome product ... hahhaa .. sorry i tried to say that with a straight face.

We as Americans are Gorilla Marketers .. BAM !!! .. but im digg'n the Zen'tude ..
Let the Master teach ... and Learn.
Taste the Rainbow that is Global .. we will emerge with our own flavor ... ROG.
(Then we can loan Rich to the U.N. .... naaaaaaaaa.)

thnx.X-Perf.c.

Xtreme-Performa
Level 7
Yeah you know me and my previous posts... crazy for FFO MMO... Wished had the money to move to Japan man... lol (I don't know if they're into ASUS though...) Crazy gadgets like a friend posted on FB... she posted a USB dog humping her laptop... 😄

I've seen the news/websites in Japan all kinds of crazy gadgets.. even been to japan for a couple of months... man I'm luv'n it... I'm luv'n the crazy ass culture there... except I won't eat there sh** burger... I was able to eat raw fish but I ain't touch'n that s**t...
ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahahaa .. or nothing with eyes. food just shouldnt watch you eat it.

Japan is certainly a wonder. Thats what great respect and pride in culture
produces and in such a small space.... amazing.

oldChina... and HongKong ... what a wonderful speckeled blue dot we live on.
Myself ? Camelot. Where is that again ? Well it should.c.

chrsplmr
Level 18
I am blown away by the level of support this member based Asus supported forum provides daily.
The newest additions .. seemless .. like they were born there.
The roll outs, reveals and updates flow... in our hands before we can
ever touch them ... perfect.
The pace can be alarming ... but Never is... Again Cudos Asus and All involved.

... it's all good.c ya.c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I for on Hope the Russians get a chance to Join into this Global System because of some of the Stuff I do that you folks never hear about is Really enhanced by a large community from Russia and I do have to say there is a Lot of UNTAPPED Potential there in the Computer Field! I do have a lot of respect for the Russian Programmers, I have never seen such Dedication and Divers Levels of Skill with such great Unity that they have, They are like Programming Machines!