This weekend it was time to start working on the cover for the back side.For this i used 3mm aluminium.
First i cut a piece of the right measurements and bend it.
I want the cover to go with the design so i cut the pieces for the corners.
Then i weld the pieces together and did some finishing.
Then i made the side pieces for the cover with the holes in them for the 80mm casefans.I was so busy making them that i already finisht them and then i realised that i forgot to make some pictures.At that point i spotwelded all the pieces together.
Spotwelded the side pieces on the cover and finisht welding them and some sanding ofcourse.
Time to fit the cover and this is how it looks.