cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Semi-Pro Gaming League needs new contact

Drogith
Level 7
This may seem vague for a first post but I'm scrambling a little here.

My name is Patrick Buckley and I run the New England SC2 League. We have been successful enough that in a few months my team and I will be releasing a semi-pro league to cover all of North America. I have been in contact with Masaru Fujita about sponsorship for the league for a few months now and was only recently informed that he is no longer with the company (information provided by front desk). I am looking for someone to speak with and hopefully get back on track for the sponsorship we were moving towards.

Regards,

Patrick
Drogith@nesc2league.com
10 REPLIES 10

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Me and you are in the same boat, I liked where he was taking things, and I lost contact with him a few months ago cause he was on trips and then randomly informed too about his dismissal.

I cant find nothing out either as no one knows who yet or if someone new came in yet.

It's weird though. I spoke with him at PAX and even got an email back from him afterwards looking for an update to the PPT deck I gave him about branding. I guess our best bet is to either wait here for one of these admins to get in contact with us, or try navigating the company phone list. Guess I should have gotten more cards when I met the ROG team at PAX.

xeromist
One of the admins is trying to see who his successor will be. We'll have to see what they come up with. But feel free to hit up the phone list as well. It couldn't hurt to tackle it from both sides.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
One of the admins is trying to see who his successor will be. We'll have to see what they come up with. But feel free to hit up the phone list as well. It couldn't hurt to tackle it from both sides.

Thank you for the heads up xeromist! All this was planned for July, so you can see why it's so urgent. TO THE PHONES! On a side note, PM.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
yeap its just a waiting game atm.

I seriously loved where Masaru was going with this 😞

X-ROG
Level 15
Hi Drogith,

A new marketer for our US ROG team will be joining us between June-July.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Hi Drogith,

A new marketer for our US ROG team will be joining us between June-July.

Do you happen to know who I can speak with in the mean time? Marketing head or someone close in that division? I'd like to start to rebuild my relationship with ASUS to make sure the ball gets rolling in time. You have to love time sensitive stuff when a stick gets thrown in the wheel 🙂 Especially when it comes to branding and advertising.

Drogith wrote:
Do you happen to know who I can speak with in the mean time? Marketing head or someone close in that division? I'd like to start to rebuild my relationship with ASUS to make sure the ball gets rolling in time. You have to love time sensitive stuff when a stick gets thrown in the wheel 🙂 Especially when it comes to branding and advertising.

Please send a message to Mason@ASUS.

2 days behind, but will do!