cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS AI Suite II V1.00.27 giving strange voltage warnings

Retired
Not applicable
I just built a new rig replacing my Asus P6T Deluxe V2 with this motherboard. All is going very well except strange random voltage warnings. I say strange becuase I can get an alert that the IOH voltage is 0, that's right 0 and I know that is not the case. I read on the regular Asus vip forums of another owner getting strange warnings but there was no solutuion. I have to disable it becuase it interupts my gaming when it signals an alert.

I am about to just uninstall the software (all Asus software) as I usually just depend on Everest now AID64 for all my sensor needs. But before I do I wanted to know if this is just me having this issue.
7 REPLIES 7

Retired
Not applicable
i get the same warning too. Hasnt caused me any issues

Retired
Not applicable
Good to know I am not the only one. Guess I will uninstall the bloatware... Asus software is pants...

Retired
Not applicable
I also get these warnings with ASUS AI Suite II

Retired
Not applicable
in most situations users should not experience an issue but on occasion there may be a miss report. this happens with all applications and will be fine tuned in the upcoming updates

Retired
Not applicable
So how bout those updates? ?? Be nice to use tools made for a 300 dollar mobo huh?

Retired
Not applicable
I get the same things on mine...I assumed at first it was an issue as why wouldn't ASUS AI II report on it's top end MOBO's....and now i know the software is simply faulty. Very poor on ASUS part IMO, and not confidence inspiring.

Retired
Not applicable
Hey software team. Software help... its been long enough. Id like to use my ai suite sometime... I paid for it... sad