cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS customer support

Retired
Not applicable
Is it me or is ASUS support awful?

I called the UK number and spoke to a rep who told me I had to post the issue on the ASUS support webpage, with a 24 hour response time.

So it's been 6 days and no response.

Love the machine, but frankly when I go out and buy my next $1500+ laptop I think me and my money will be going somewhere else.
5 REPLIES 5

Chastity
Level 10
Well, what exactly is the problem?
[SIGPIC]Kicking Ass Since Today[/SIGPIC]

Retired
Not applicable
its an odd graphics issue - i have posted about it previously (see page 2) and have tried everything so now assuming it is hardware related.

My point is that this seems to be the only point of contact for the tech people (if you are in the UK), and I am not too impressed with a "24 hour" response time which is.. er... over a week now, with no response.

Is there another contact option for them?

Chastity
Level 10
You can PM Mason@Asus with your RMA info and he can follow up on it.
[SIGPIC]Kicking Ass Since Today[/SIGPIC]

Retired
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, PM is...?

I was also hoping for at least some contact with the technical support prior to RMA, do you know of contact for them?

merchantm wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, PM is...?

I was also hoping for at least some contact with the technical support prior to RMA, do you know of contact for them?

PM is personal message. If u post your problem here anything that can be addressed before RMA the nice ppla here can help you with. If it is in need of a RMA they will let you know here also.
ASUS G73JH