Hi again dudes and dudettes. I don't know if some of you read my old thread regarding my broken G53SX.
The repairshop took a look at it and told me it was the graphics card, they wanted to charge 450€ for it, which i think is not worth it, so I ordered a new one because I am quite satisfied with the Asus Gaming Laptops, as it is my desktop replacement.
This time I went for a 17.3" G75
Specs are following:
- 17,3-Inch Full-HD-screen
- Intel Core i7-3610QM Ivy Bridge
- 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- 750 GB HDD
- GeForce GTX660M 2GB
I will also be using my Corsair F60 SSD as a Windows disk.(Later on upgrading to a bigger one)
So I have couple of questions regarding the G75.
1. Pros & Cons
2. Why isnt there any drivers for GTX660m????
3. How many RAM ports are there? My G53sx had only 2.
4. How is the Keyboard, on the G53 it honestly sucked big time.
5. Does the G75 support SATA6.0gb?
I can't wait for the computer to arrive, at the moment im using my 6 year old Fujitus Siemens 1.6 celeron with 1gb ram.