Thank you for the patient waiting. Please refer to bellow for this 2012 Computex (Jun5-10) modding project overview.
• Artwork Theme: Military-grade (please avoid blood, violence, or weapon )
• Expected artwork details:
- The main purpose is to promote the new SABERTOOTH Z77 motherboard and its key feature, Thermal Armor. Please allow the motherboard clearly or min 50% can be seen from the chassis.
- The Armor (the black cover) is required to be consider into part of the design, either by painting(2D)/or modding(e.g.:3D deco).
- Try to use the suggested device or please discuss with us if any alternative device you prefer (the list will be update by 4/23.
- We don’t have specific exhibition floor plan at the moment, so no specific size and weight, but it has to be not too difficult for shipping.
• Project check point : (please help provide the photo preview)
- If possible, please help provide your representative work preview, or photos, which can be reference of what technic you may use on this project by 4/25.
- Please provide 1~2 concept proposal(free hand sketch is acceptable), and material/modding reference(recommaned) by 4/27.
- Due to the system check is required before the Computex, please help have the final work arrive ASUS HQ on 5/25.
• Hardware support: Due to the short project lead time, please let us know soon, either you prefer local buy the selected device and send us the receipt;
or We can send you the device by express from our HQ next week?
Please feel free to let us know if any information you need. More project detail will be provided to you, after accepting our project.