cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak v2.1.7.1 - benchmark button broken?

Psychor
Level 7
Hardware can be found in my signature. I installed the latest build from the ASUS website on a fresh install of Win 7 x64. When I click on the "Benchmark" button I receive the message "Cannot open application!" Nothing will launch. Why is this?
5 REPLIES 5

snout
Level 9
yes broken here too.
Plus what a nightmare to get GPU Tweak to desktop. When you send it down then want it back up it says its running !! Yes i know that. I want you up to adjust settings ! Sits there doing nothing with no GUI .
Back to EVGA X at least it comes up on demand.

snout wrote:
yes broken here too.
Plus what a nightmare to get GPU Tweak to desktop. When you send it down then want it back up it says its running !! Yes i know that. I want you up to adjust settings ! Sits there doing nothing with no GUI .
Back to EVGA X at least it comes up on demand.

I'm using Nvidia Inspector for now. It has CLI support which is nice.

el_terrible
Level 8
This is because GPU Tweak doesn't have any benchmark program, you can set the destination for that button to any benchmark program you have installed in the "settings" and click on the tuning tab then you see "Benchmark Quick start" at the very bottom. (default it just goes to C:\ABC.exe)

No - destination path fails to recognize benchmark path when shown ! Pointed to Heaven Benchmark = does not work !

el_terrible
Level 8
Works fine for me.