Ok after some thought and decision, I've decided not to bankrupt myself and go all out, instead build a mid-touching high build for now.
CPU: i7 2600k/ i7 2700k/ i7 3770k
CASE: NZXT phantom full tower case
SSD: 240 or 256 SSD will later state which or 120gb for games plus 1tb for storage which probably is better
RAM: atm G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-14900C9 1866MHz Dual/Quad Channel Kit (F3-14900CL9Q-16GBZL) is this good?
MOBO - will depend on what processor you guys recommend
Water cooling/ air cooling - Corsair H100 or Noctua NH-D14
PSU: 850w psu haven't decided which brand as there are too much choice and I don't know which brands supply good psu
Just some things to ask please answer all or as much as you can.
1) I will be overclocking the CPU so is there much difference between the i7 2600k and i7 2700k when OC'd (2700k only costs £20 more) or should I get the 3770k instead of both those as it is newer. I will be gaming and recording and editing.
2) Is the GPU I linked any good? the clock speed is 980 and a gtx 680 clock speed is 1008 or something lol so the gtx 680 worth the extra £100 or should I save the money as it would help pay for other things. also what fps would I see with that card?
3) Is that case good with air flow? do you think its a good case? I personally like the design of the case
4) water cooling or air cooling? I will get either the H100 or DH-D14. I want one that requires no maintenance because I don't want to mess up anything. I will only overclock the cpu and probably clock it to 4.6-8 if I can so will the air cooler be enough? and how does water cooling work? will it damage your components?
5) I'm only going to overclock my cpu and have one gpu so what size psu will be sufficient enough?
Thank you for reading, hope you can help me