cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i think of build a new pc

darktron
Level 8
i like to know how good is this Maximus IV Extreme motherboard ??
i don't know if i need to wait to a good asus motherboard come out because i still like the Rampage motherboard but i don't know if there going to come out with a LGA 1155 Rampage motherboard this year?
4 REPLIES 4

Retired
Not applicable
nope, only maximus iv extreme for 1155. its definitely the board you want to go with if youre looking for p67 chipset

i was thinking i maybe wait to later on this year for more better LGA 1155 asus motherboard come out and think of getting the Rampage III Black Edition when it come out and on top of that i just wait to Intel to come out with 8 core and 10 core Processors for the LGA 1155

darktron
Level 8
right now looking around for parts to build my new gaming pc. i don't know if i'm going with air cool or water cooling. if i go with water cooling i don't know what the best water cooling kit out there?
i was think of buying RevoDrive X2 240 gb and wait for asus to come out with the 590 gtx video card and buy the Intel Core i7 990X Extreme Edition Six-Core Socket LGA1366
so far i have money to burn 😃

V2-V3
Level 8
If you have the money and can wait for the hardware I recommend building your system around the Rampage III Black Edition Motherboard. Couple this motherboard with an Intel I7-990X and 3 ASUS GTX 580 Direct CU II GPU's in 3 Way SLI.
The 1366 socket is still the champ when it come to multi core processing power and multi tasking performance. I support your selection of the OCZ RevoDrive I wish I could get one for my self!
Corsair provides a powerful and convenient liquid cooling solution the "H70". If you want to have the best liquid cooling I recommend building your self a Danger Den liquid cooling system.