This morning I woke up to find my computer unresponsive. Whenever I boot it goes through the POST just fine but when it reaches the Windows load screen I get a BSOD for hardware (0000009c). So I decided to go through the steps I know to troubleshoot and searched online for others.
- Cleared CMOS
- Unplugged all USB devices
- Unplugged all SATA devices and booted off of USB stick
- Switched Video cards and PCI-E slots
- Unplugged all USB headers
- Tested my RAM one stick at a time
All with no luck. My board gives me AE code. Could it be my CPU or do you think it's my Mobo? Any other suggestions would be nice.
G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB 2133MHz
2x Crucial M4 128GB Raid 0
2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB Raid 1
MSI GTX 680 Lightning