cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Iphone 4 supported by Ai Charger+ ?

stim
Level 7
I wonder if Iphone 4 is supported by Ai Charger+. I made some test before with Iphone 4 and notice no difference. its about 2 hours.

without Ai Charger+ enabled
USB2: 15% to 100% ≈ 2 hours
USB3: 15% to 100% ≈ 2 hours

Ai Charger+ and USB3: 15% to 100% ≈ 2 hours
30 REPLIES 30

HiVizMan
Level 40
Did you install all the software/drivers?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

stim
Level 7
I think so, it is supported ? Than i must do something wrong. I will test more also with latest bios. Only tested once but still about 2 hours only.

LiveOrDie
Level 11
make sure its turned on in the bios and in ai suite my iphone 4 charges from 5% to 100% in 30min.

LiveOrDie wrote:
make sure its turned on in the bios and in ai suite my iphone 4 charges from 5% to 100% in 30min.

I doubt that. sorry if I blunt. Not even direct AC can do it.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

AC changes my phone slower than USB3 i don't really care if you don't believe me :P, Also all the AC changer is is USB 2 Voltage.

lenehan wrote:
I doubt that. sorry if I blunt. Not even direct AC can do it.

I also use AI Charger successfully with my iPhone 4. And my charge times are very near LiveOrDie. I can fully charge from small red bar to full in less than 45 mins. I love this feature. I also like USB 3.0 Boost. Both features that actually work really well for me.

stim
Level 7
Wow, thats amazing. now i must get this work. Good to know its supported.

chrsplmr
Level 18
I dont have personal knowledge of iPhone4 .. but I re-charge (without ai charger) my
Samsung Galaxy S ii SkyRocket ( a superior phone with much better resolution than the iphone .. hahaha) using USB.

Even the iPhone5 has a lesser resolution that the last generation of Galaxy S HD .. btw. (hehe).c.

chrsplmr wrote:
I dont have personal knowledge of iPhone4 .. but I re-charge (without ai charger) my
Samsung Galaxy S ii SkyRocket ( a superior phone with much better resolution than the iphone .. hahaha) using USB.

Even the iPhone5 has a lesser resolution that the last generation of Galaxy S HD .. btw. (hehe).c.

That might all be true Chris but it is not an Apple is it. nuf said. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.