How to Calibrate your laptop smart battery.
Hope this procedure will help you with keeping up your battery health.
1. Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet and connect it to your laptop until battery is fully charged.
2. Once the battery is 100% charged click Start button, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Power Options, and then create new power plan by clicking Create a power plan.
4. Create new plan name such as Calibrate Battery, and then click Next.
5. Select the Never On battery value for Turn off the display, and Put the computer to sleep and then click Create.
(This will prevent your notebook from turning off the display and entering Sleep mode to drain battery faster.)
6. Next unplug AC adapter.
7. Select MP3 file with a bit rate of 128 kbps.
8. Set WMP to repeat mode and start the MP3 file, and let the file run.
(make sure volume is all the way down)
9. Allow the battery to discharge completely until the laptop turns off.
10. Plug in the AC adapter and restart your laptop, and charge battery fully.
This procedure should be done once a month to keep battery health up.
Good luck, and enjoy!
Edit: thread name, should have been "smart battery calibration".
Sorry for the confusion