cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password on Bios Asus G75VW what can I do to reset it?

medusa
Level 7
Hi everyone!
I heard about some masterkey. But before they generate it, they must have a bios date. Some say it can be seen when you press on ESC button and power button together, I tryed many times, nothing happend. or if you type three wrong passwords it would come after that, nothing happend there too. So I am here to ask who had the same problem or know how to help me. Any ideas?

Regards Mary
17 REPLIES 17

Ibz
Level 7
Take it to the service center and NEVER put a BIOS password again!

dstrakele
Level 14
The BIOS password doesn't register uppercase or special characters. See http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?19706-HDD-BIOS-Security-Password-Question&highlight=Bios+pa....
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

chrsplmr
Level 18
Mary (medusa) .. Welcome to ROG.

What is the Serial Number of this unit and where are you located (usa?) ?
The answer depends on the SN.c.

TSC-Ops
Level 7
dont buy stolen merchandise
Asus G75VW-BBK , 24GB , 2x256GB SSD , everything else stock

bignazpwns
Level 11
There is more then one way to get past the bio's password. However i'm not going to post them due to the fact i do not know if you are the legal owner of the system. The master password is pretty easy to find but i would advise you send it into Asus so they can do it. Also best buy can do this a los but you will need to provide proof that you legally own the laptop ie "Original receipt."

Hi!

I would like to solve this problem as quickly as possible, with no damages. If you will help me I will pay you 50$ to your paypal account.

Regards Mary:rolleyes:

up help someone?

I finally did it my self. If you have a question about it, just ask. I would like to help!
To all you that thought that it was stolen, well it was!:cool:
They have warranty for stolen things, you know?
But I bought it anyway, cause it is a great computer!

I have asus g75vw and I updated the bios to the latest version. Now it doesn`t accept my bios password. I can not do anything. C