cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GTX560 DirectCU II TOP unboxing video

Retired
Not applicable
The new GTX560 DirectCU II TOP. The GTX560's reference performance is between a GTX460 and GTX560TI. The TOP is a pre-overclocked card up to 925Mhz. Features DirectCU II cooling and SAP components.

20 REPLIES 20

Retired
Not applicable
Hello Brian.
Thank you so much for your just as well same good videos.

I order this graphic card for a couple of days ago and planing to run it together with 2 ASUS ROG MATRIX HD 5870 PLATINUM as a nVidia Cuda & PhysX card.

Looking forward to your next presentation.

WOLF.

Retired
Not applicable
Wolf this card is way over kill for a PhysX card.
Not to mention it can not be used as PhysX card when you have the 5870 card installed. Nvidia drivers will automatically disable PhysX function when a none Nvidia GPU is detected.

Area_66
Level 11
Nice informative video , as always with GG, that's make Asus outstanding over competition, We are well inform with you guys, it bring me a question, I notice many manufacturers don't use heat sink on memory chips, is that the new memory chips run cooler and it's not worth anymore ?

Retired
Not applicable
You don't really need cooling on newer DDR5 chips, they run at a lower voltage and if you passively cool them there just fine.

Retired
Not applicable
Dear Six Foot Ginger!

With all respect, overkill is a word that doesn't exists in my vocabulary, and that has to do with my way to see things. Course if I like to do something and have the opportunity to do so , I go for it.

I rather grow in to things, the grow out of it.

Regarding the possibility to combine nVidia graphic card with my 2 ASUS ROG MATRIX HD 5870 PLATINUM, why see it as a hurdle when so many have proven that it can be done.

NVIDIA Card running CUDA & PhysX wit AMD (ATI) cards can be done with modified drivers in Windows 7 x64.

Just Google "Dedicated NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX card with 2 AMD/ATI cards" and you come across abundance of suggestions/solutions in ways to deal and salve the issues.

I could never have built the The High Performance Harley-Davidson 1530cc Chopper as I did if I allow me to be affected by negative thoughts. I had a dream in the age of 12, and by age of 27 I fulfilled it by one goal only, and that was to build me a High Performance Harley-Davidson Chopper.

I rather go for the solutions and die trying, than die without the knowledge.

By this, I thank you very much and wish you all the best for future to come.

Sincerely Yours, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.

Area_66
Level 11
PhysX or not I have 2 of the same card in my son PC in SLI, driving a 1920 x 1080 and I'm very satisfy, for the same price I may have use a 580 BUT I want 2 GPU to feel the case, for the look and for experiment with SLI.

Retired
Not applicable
hacked drivers good luck...

Retired
Not applicable
Six Foot Ginger!

Don't act so naive and patronizing.

If you are a ROG GURU and act like that, the criteria ASUS ROG's must be very insufficient to become that.

ASUS ROG might even lose some customer along the line with that refutation.

I'm 57 years old handyman that have a long time experience in a great deal of areas.

So next time, show some respect and self dignity.

WOLF.

Area_66
Level 11
57 !, I'm only 51 and start to have a real hard time to fallow on BFBC2. We must start a section for old timer 🙂