cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N56VZ bull****?

blackpearl
Level 7
So i am very disapointed in my 1 month new Asus N56VZ...Since the begining I cannot play any game it just freezes the keyboard stops working...I payd 1000 euros for this laptop and its useless!With a GT 650M cannot run a game for 1 hour without the laptop shuting down...Yeah I called the Asus support team of France and some romanians started to teach about computing and saying that this computer aint a gaming one,so I tell them to **** themselfs if a laptop that costs 1000 euros cant run a ****ing game then Asus is not worth a pennys.I tryed everything instaling diferent operating systems bla bla changing drivers etc a lot of thigs....so any sugestions before I take some legal actions?I see that I am not the only one having problems with this product actualy there are lots of people so I actualy have a case...Waiting for answers,thank you.
10 REPLIES 10

kkn
Level 14
post in the notebook section.

Pitcher1
Level 9
HI, is your NB able to work w/o play game? what is game do you play? how often happen now, everytime or sometime?

Pitcher@asus wrote:
HI, is your NB able to work w/o play game? what is game do you play? how often happen now, everytime or sometime?

please explain in detail
what does it mean that?

@leed80, I think that @Pitcher is asking if your laptop works when you aren't playing games. The second component is asking if the issue is occurring constantly, or only some of the time. That can clue him in on whether it is a serious issue that needs immediate resolution, or something that will take time to track down. It sounds like an overheating issue with regards to the gaming, and the other issue sounds strange. Normally, if the computer is idle, it isn't very hot, so having it freeze sounds more like a hardware issue. If you get the opportunity, please try booting a LINUX Live CD (Ubuntu is a good choice), and seeing if it freezes as well (a sure sign that it's a hardware problem).

Please don't be upset, there are quite a number of people on the forum for whom English is not their native language, and so they don't necessarily notice when their sentences aren't as clear as they would like.

Oh, and in the future, please type in a smaller font, it is harder to read the entire post when it is written so large, and thus requires more scrolling. Thanks! 🙂
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Zygomorphic wrote:
@leed80, I think that @Pitcher is asking if your laptop works when you aren't playing games. The second component is asking if the issue is occurring constantly, or only some of the time. That can clue him in on whether it is a serious issue that needs immediate resolution, or something that will take time to track down. It sounds like an overheating issue with regards to the gaming, and the other issue sounds strange. Normally, if the computer is idle, it isn't very hot, so having it freeze sounds more like a hardware issue. If you get the opportunity, please try booting a LINUX Live CD (Ubuntu is a good choice), and seeing if it freezes as well (a sure sign that it's a hardware problem).

Please don't be upset, there are quite a number of people on the forum for whom English is not their native language, and so they don't necessarily notice when their sentences aren't as clear as they would like.

Oh, and in the future, please type in a smaller font, it is harder to read the entire post when it is written so large, and thus requires more scrolling. Thanks! 🙂

1- It's freezing when I'm playing games and very hot
And sometimes when I'm not playing games and it's cold
but usually when it's heating
2-Ususally issue is occurring when I'm playing games
3- I'm tried to do overclocking but i don't know how to do it at all
4- Sorry for my English and my typing in a bigger and posted in move places.

All of them is happening coz I'm in critical situation with this laptop and wanted to draw someone's attention to my big problem

Sorry for every thing

leed80 wrote:

please explain in detail
what does it mean that?

Although this is a high performance LapTop it is by no means a Gamer .. this requires additional cooling ..
ROG is for gaming. This is a High Performance Media Monster .. big difference.
That said .. this is an Awesome Laptop .. sorry for any confusion but .. it isn't ROG.imho.
Welcome to ROG.c.

Zygo .. as usual ++

Pitcher@asus wrote:

please explain in detail
what does it mean that?

leed80
Level 7
Same same problem I had it

When I play games on my laptop, temperature is very very hot and high; I'm used external cool fan but is not useful
Freeeeeeezing and ALT+CTRL+DEL and POWER button are not useful to shutdown the LAPTOP, only removed the battery and shutdown the laptop,

Sometimes my LAPTOP is hanging when I'm using the windows only not gaming and the laptop is not hot.
Installed all windows update but still the problem,
So I doubted in windows 8 and removed it and installed windows 7 with all drivers,
but still the problem same same problem in windows 8,

Now tell me what's the problem with my new laptop?
Are there a problem with Nvidia graphics card settings?
Is there a problem with some hardware?
Tell me what do I do?

Spec.
ASUS N56VZ-S4298H, Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM 2.30 GHz, 12GB Memory, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" HD LED, GeForce GT650M 4GB, Windows 8 .
I bought it with 1500$.

Best regards,
Waleed
IT Assistant

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
For any N56Vz owners seeing similar issues I would suggest sending to the ASUS service center to check the hardware since they may have a solution.
Hopefully, we can get some feedback after some N56Vz owners have tried this.

If you still have problems though, let us know.

You can also check this thread The problem with games ASUS N56VZ for other N56Vz owners with similiar issues.

Good luck!