cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus v Formula build help.

iceballfunela
Level 8
Hello ROGers, i know that i have a thread about similar thing already but now i have a different budget for my build.
Budget:S$3000(roughly US$2250)
Main uses of intended build:Just gaming
Parts required:A whole computer, everything excluding monitor and speakers
Previous build information (list details of parts):My first build and i will not reuse any parts from my current computer.
Monitor resolution:1080p. No plans for eyefinity or Nvidia Surround or 3D gaming.
Storage requirements:about 1tb planning to get the seagate barracuda hard drive and can you recommend how much space i should get for my SSD, i am just putting frequently played games and OS on it, and steam.i do not have much frequently played games maybe about only 10+ games.
Will you be overclocking:no
Any motherboard requirements (no. of USB, Xfire/SLI, fan headers):Asus maximus V Formula
Extra information about desired system:I want it to run the latest titles on ultra and i will change the graphics card every 2 years. I want to ask id the Cooler master TPC 812 cooler is good and reliable and i do not need a h100 or some other fancy coolers and they are quite expensive where i live in. i really love the NZXT Phantom 410 and i think i want to get it. i will buy the parts in a months time. Also, are corsair's SSD reliable? Thanks!
0 REPLIES 0