6) Start Easy Flash

7) Point it to your USB Flash Disk where you placed the BIOS file

😎 Start the FLASH process

9) Load Setup defaults

10) Enjoy
55 REPLIES 55

Fire
Level 10
Hmm from what I can notice so far, after loading setup defaults.

I was looking to disable my UEFI boot as usual but the UEFI boot options were gone 🙂

I think ASUS got rid of them to stop the headaches of users trying to install the OS directly from the Windows DVD and not being able to

Someone please confirm if your UEFI boot option was also gone or is it just me

Sunrise2000
Level 8
it fixes a cdrom check himself when starting some programs, for example winamp, aida64, hwinfo and others

Sunrise2000
Level 8
Please help, after update, i did restore defaults in bios, automatically restarts, and screen go blank, cant boot in bios, os. Lamp indicator flash power and plug in and nothing, screen blank

Sunrise2000 wrote:
Please help, after update, i did restore defaults in bios, automatically restarts, and screen go blank, cant boot in bios, os. Lamp indicator flash power and plug in and nothing, screen blank

When I upgraded to this bios version or any of the previous versions, whenever I do a restore defaults in the bios it never auto reboots for me. I always have to save and exit after selecting restore defaults, then it reboots and then I enter the bios again and set all my values back to where I had them. It almost sounds like you had a coincidental hardware failure of sorts happen while you where in the bios.

Do I need upgrade the before version (210)

How can I revert to older bios version? I have it on my USB flash, but when I start Easy Flash and choose old version, it cries that the date is too old, Press Enter to exit. Nothing more. I tried few versions (221, 210), no difference. Is it that once I've installed the latest version, I cannot revert to any previous version?
(you may wonder why I need that. Well, I see no noticable difference between my previous version and 222, but I liked the way the indicator LED flashed in a jetliner or lighthouse manner in the sleep mode with the previous bios, than a simple ON-OFF blinking in the manner of car side blinkers it now has with the new bios :cool: )

Maximko wrote:
How can I revert to older bios version? I have it on my USB flash, but when I start Easy Flash and choose old version, it cries that the date is too old, Press Enter to exit. Nothing more. I tried few versions (221, 210), no difference. Is it that once I've installed the latest version, I cannot revert to any previous version?
(you may wonder why I need that. Well, I see no noticable difference between my previous version and 222, but I liked the way the indicator LED flashed in a jetliner or lighthouse manner in the sleep mode with the previous bios, than a simple ON-OFF blinking in the manner of car side blinkers it now has with the new bios :cool: )

What the hell? I tried all available BIOS version but could not get the same manner of LED indicator flashing in sleep mode! In fact, waht controls the behaviour of this LED indicator - BIOS or OS?

Hi everyone does anyone knows where I can download ASUS CRASHFREE BIOS UTILITY ?

Yes Asus Support Download, do not use the Windows app. Use the Ezflash in the BIOS. Insure that you extract the downloaded BIOS file directly to your Fat 32 formatted USB Stick. Do not unzip to your hard drive then copy to your USB Stick. Extract directly to your Stick and use the Ezflash in your BIOS to flash it.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro