cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Fan Filter Checker

jepoyski101
Level 7
Hi guys... I have this ASUS fan filter checker installed in my G75VW and I have 1075 hrs under my hood. What is your estimated fan filter usage time before you clean your filter? How do you clean it? Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

finalhour
Level 11
jepoyski101 wrote:
Hi guys... I have this ASUS fan filter checker installed in my G75VW and I have 1075 hrs under my hood. What is your estimated fan filter usage time before you clean your filter? How do you clean it? Thanks!

It has it built in for a set # of hours hat you have your computer running. To clean it refer to the manual. I believe (and I did this) that it says to use warm water with soap. So I did just that, popped them back in, and all set!
G75VW-BBK5 Windows 8 Pro 1TB HDD, 180GB Corsair Force GT Sata3 SSD, 16GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 660M, Intel i-7 3610-QM 2.3Ghz Turboboost to 3.3Ghz

Pitcher1
Level 9
when you clean fan please careful to dismantle and clean, you are able to serch how to dismantle and i think use the broom and blowing device.
i think when you think your fan always loud, it would be cleaning it.

jepoyski101
Level 7
Many thanks to the reply sir... I guess my fan still runs quietly and smoothly... 🙂