cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia Kepler Bios Editor v1.1 for GTX 6xx Series 680 670 660 650

FlasherBasher
Level 7
The long-awaited tool for editing bios for the Kepler chips or GTX6xx series.
Tool for not much there are commitments. Would have to explain everything by himself.
It works everything perfectly and has been tested by me in detail.

A few pictures I will not deny. Have fun tweaking.

Thank you that would be least.

Kepler Bios Editor v1.1.rar (2,02 MB) - uploaded.to

Have fun,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever advance. For some it seems to be probably still a bit buggi. Sorry: (

Forgive me, one of the first editors Kepler is because something just might happen.

If your BIOS does not work should you on this page you can download another (your brand / manufacturer) and then possibly modify how it fits you.

Video Bios Collection | techPowerUp

Have fun tweaking.
Mainboard: Rampage IV Extreme EK WB | Prozessor: i7 3970X Heatkiller 3.0 | Grafik: 3x GTX780 EK Waterblocks | Netzteil: Enermax Platimax 1200W | Pumpen: 2xLaing DDC Ultra Watercool Dual Top | AGB: EK WB Spin Reservoir | Ram: Corsair Do. Pl. 2133 24GB | Sound: Asus Xonar Ph. | Radiatoren: Thermochill 240&360 | Lüfter: 12Lüfter NB BlackSilentPro | SSD: 2xCrucial M500 480GB | Festplatten: 4xWD Black 1TB | Gehäuse: Corsair Obsidian | Monitor: 2xLG 29" Pics Pics2
7 REPLIES 7

srmojuze
Level 10
Interesting...

Thomas
Level 10
All I am going to say is be careful and don't use this unless you know what you are doing!
Thomas Jenner
Asus UK

The editor wont read my newest EVGA GTX670 bios. The original bios is fine, as it is after modding the bios with KGB but if u update my bios with the newest from EVGA, the editor wont read the bios. It tell me that Volts and other spec cant be read.

xorbe
Level 7
I successfully used this to slightly down-clock a crashing EVGA SC Signature card, thanks!!!

Used this Kepler Bios Editor to modify the boost table to be less aggressive by 26-39 MHz, and to adjust my default memory speed upwards. Then I used KGB to change the max voltage to 1.875 and unlock max power to 150%. Flashed with nvflash 5.127 from a USB flash drive.

:cool:

Boulard83 wrote:
The editor wont read my newest EVGA GTX670 bios. The original bios is fine, as it is after modding the bios with KGB but if u update my bios with the newest from EVGA, the editor wont read the bios. It tell me that Volts and other spec cant be read.

You probably have a new UEFI vbios on the gfx card, see KGB rom tool:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?284014-KGB-Kepler-BIOS-Editor-Unlocker

Thanks for all your compliments in the Private Messages.
We are working hard to Update this beatiful Editor.
it is not easy to make a complete integration, since it is very difficult with the Kepler cards. When you put on a change in the program code changes elsewhere also something that we can not influence. It is difficult to stabilize the correct hex values​​. The Kepler cards are picky and koplex.

We are doing our best. If an update comes you will find it in the thread.
Mainboard: Rampage IV Extreme EK WB | Prozessor: i7 3970X Heatkiller 3.0 | Grafik: 3x GTX780 EK Waterblocks | Netzteil: Enermax Platimax 1200W | Pumpen: 2xLaing DDC Ultra Watercool Dual Top | AGB: EK WB Spin Reservoir | Ram: Corsair Do. Pl. 2133 24GB | Sound: Asus Xonar Ph. | Radiatoren: Thermochill 240&360 | Lüfter: 12Lüfter NB BlackSilentPro | SSD: 2xCrucial M500 480GB | Festplatten: 4xWD Black 1TB | Gehäuse: Corsair Obsidian | Monitor: 2xLG 29" Pics Pics2

luzhanyi
Level 7
Could you plz tell me how to edit the boost table?
I changed the defaul freq to 1100 and boost freq to 1300, and my highest freq under load is only about 1097.XX Mhz
CPU: 4790K
MB: Maximus VII Hero
CPU Cooler: Noctua D15
RAM: Kingston 8Gx2 2400 10-13-13-24-CR1 @1.65v
Graphics: Inno3d GTX 1070
Storage: Intel SSD 750 400G/Corsair Neutron 240G/Corsair Neutron XTi 480G/2T HDD x3
PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold 1200W
Case: Phantek 515
Monitor: Dell 2913wm
Keyboard & Mouse: Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire & Logitech G502

HiVizMan
Level 40
No support what so ever will be handled here on ROG. If you use this application you do so at your own risk. If you need support then you will need to find it from the author.

Thread is now closed.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.