Closed Thread

Thread: Nvidia Kepler Bios Editor v1.1 für GTX 6xx Reihe 680 670 660 650

ROG Member FlasherBasher +10 FlasherBasher's Avatar

Nvidia Kepler Bios Editor v1.1 for GTX 6xx Series 680 670 660 650

The long-awaited tool for editing bios for the Kepler chips or GTX6xx series.
    Tool for not much there are commitments. Would have to explain everything by himself.
    It works everything perfectly and has been tested by me in detail.

A few pictures I will not deny. Have fun tweaking.

Thank you that would be least.

Kepler Bios Editor v1.1.rar (2,02 MB) - uploaded.to

Have fun,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever advance. For some it seems to be probably still a bit buggi. Sorry: (

Forgive me, one of the first editors Kepler is because something just might happen.

If your BIOS does not work should you on this page you can download another (your brand / manufacturer) and then possibly modify how it fits you.

Video Bios Collection | techPowerUp

Have fun tweaking.
    Last edited by FlasherBasher; 01-20-2013 at 01:49 PM.
    Mainboard: Rampage IV Extreme EK WB | Prozessor: i7 3970X Heatkiller 3.0 | Grafik: 3x GTX780 EK Waterblocks | Netzteil: Enermax Platimax 1200W | Pumpen: 2xLaing DDC Ultra Watercool Dual Top | AGB: EK WB Spin Reservoir | Ram: Corsair Do. Pl. 2133 24GB | Sound: Asus Xonar Ph. | Radiatoren: Thermochill 240&360 | Lüfter: 12Lüfter NB BlackSilentPro | SSD: 2xCrucial M500 480GB | Festplatten: 4xWD Black 1TB | Gehäuse: Corsair Obsidian | Monitor: 2xLG 29" Pics Pics2

ROG Guru: Orange Belt srmojuze +10 srmojuze's Avatar

Interesting...

ASUS Representative Thomas@Asus +20 Thomas@Asus's Avatar

All I am going to say is be careful and don't use this unless you know what you are doing!
    Thomas Jenner
    Asus UK

New ROGer Boulard83 +10

The editor wont read my newest EVGA GTX670 bios. The original bios is fine, as it is after modding the bios with KGB but if u update my bios with the newest from EVGA, the editor wont read the bios. It tell me that Volts and other spec cant be read.

New ROGer xorbe +10

I successfully used this to slightly down-clock a crashing EVGA SC Signature card, thanks!!!

Used this Kepler Bios Editor to modify the boost table to be less aggressive by 26-39 MHz, and to adjust my default memory speed upwards. Then I used KGB to change the max voltage to 1.875 and unlock max power to 150%. Flashed with nvflash 5.127 from a USB flash drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulard83 View Post
    The editor wont read my newest EVGA GTX670 bios. The original bios is fine, as it is after modding the bios with KGB but if u update my bios with the newest from EVGA, the editor wont read the bios. It tell me that Volts and other spec cant be read.
    You probably have a new UEFI vbios on the gfx card, see KGB rom tool:
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...ditor-Unlocker
    Last edited by xorbe; 01-26-2013 at 07:12 AM.

ROG Member FlasherBasher +10 FlasherBasher's Avatar

Thanks for all your compliments in the Private Messages.
    We are working hard to Update this beatiful Editor.
    it is not easy to make a complete integration, since it is very difficult with the Kepler cards. When you put on a change in the program code changes elsewhere also something that we can not influence. It is difficult to stabilize the correct hex values​​. The Kepler cards are picky and koplex.

We are doing our best. If an update comes you will find it in the thread.
    Mainboard: Rampage IV Extreme EK WB | Prozessor: i7 3970X Heatkiller 3.0 | Grafik: 3x GTX780 EK Waterblocks | Netzteil: Enermax Platimax 1200W | Pumpen: 2xLaing DDC Ultra Watercool Dual Top | AGB: EK WB Spin Reservoir | Ram: Corsair Do. Pl. 2133 24GB | Sound: Asus Xonar Ph. | Radiatoren: Thermochill 240&360 | Lüfter: 12Lüfter NB BlackSilentPro | SSD: 2xCrucial M500 480GB | Festplatten: 4xWD Black 1TB | Gehäuse: Corsair Obsidian | Monitor: 2xLG 29" Pics Pics2

ROG Enthusiast luzhanyi +10

Could you plz tell me how to edit the boost table?
    I changed the defaul freq to 1100 and boost freq to 1300, and my highest freq under load is only about 1097.XX Mhz
    CPU: 3930K C2 4.2G
    MB: Rampage IV Extreme 4102 with UEFI by Nodens
    CPU Cooler: Noctua U14S with 2x A15 Fans
    RAM: G Skill 2133 10-12-11-30-2T
    Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 680 OC WindForce 3X @ 1306/1552
    Storage: 2xCorsair Neutron GTX 240G in RAID 0+WD Cavier Black 2T+ ST DM001 2T
    PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold 1200W
    Case: CoolerMaster Cosmos II
    Monitor: Samsung S23B350H
    Keyboard & Mouse: SteelSeries 7G+Sensei

Super Moderator HiVizMan +200 HiVizMan +200 HiVizMan +200 HiVizMan's Avatar

No support what so ever will be handled here on ROG. If you use this application you do so at your own risk. If you need support then you will need to find it from the author.

Thread is now closed.

Closed Thread