+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video: GX1000 Eagle Eye Gaming Mouse

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Mankz +20 Mankz's Avatar

Video: GX1000 Eagle Eye Gaming Mouse

imMortal Kombatant Myk SilentShadow +200 Myk SilentShadow +200 Myk SilentShadow +200 Myk SilentShadow's Avatar

Hope to see this mouse landing in Aus!!! else i'll have to buy it from overseas lol
    MotherboardRampage IV Formula CPU3820 RAMCorsair XMS3 8GB 1600 VGAASUS 7970 Ref card SSD/OSCorsair Neutron 128GB HDD/DataSeagate 2TB CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha

ROG Overclocking Education Center ||| ROG RealBench Tweaks & Tips

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt skywalker311 +10 skywalker311's Avatar

Thanks for the review. I'm am definitely getting this mouse. When is it supposed to come out in the states. Anyone know.
    Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and 250GB Evo SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
    EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

ROG Enthusiast Gawlron +10 Gawlron's Avatar

Sorry lads, but as much as I love ROG - I can't give up my Razer peripherals....

RIP

I Hope to see this mouse landing in Aus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawlron View Post
    Sorry lads, but as much as I love ROG - I can't give up my Razer peripherals....
    You should give it a try if you're looking for a new gaming mouse. I'm a fan of Razer's products as well until I decided to give Anker (relatively new brand too) and ROG a try and they're pretty decent for their prices. With this mouse, you have the adjustable weight option and a sleek silver surface, much like the older Razer models with glossy surfaces. Most of the 2013 Razer mice now have a matte texture however, which is great if you have sweaty palms. Personally, I still prefer the smooth buildup over the rough and scratchy feel that I now get with Razer's new sandpapery designs.
    Last edited by Repoman; 09-29-2013 at 01:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread