Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video: GX1000 Eagle Eye Gaming Mouse

Mankz
Level 10
5 REPLIES 5

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Hope to see this mouse landing in Aus!!! else i'll have to buy it from overseas lol

Thanks for the review. I'm am definitely getting this mouse. When is it supposed to come out in the states. Anyone know.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

Sorry lads, but as much as I love ROG - I can't give up my Razer peripherals....
ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION | INTEL i7 4930K | G.SKILLZ RIPJAW X 32GB | ASUS STRIX GTX 980 TWO-WAY SLI | CUSTOM WATER COOLING
RIP

Gawlron wrote:
Sorry lads, but as much as I love ROG - I can't give up my Razer peripherals....

You should give it a try if you're looking for a new gaming mouse. I'm a fan of Razer's products as well until I decided to give Anker (relatively new brand too) and ROG a try and they're pretty decent for their prices. With this mouse, you have the adjustable weight option and a sleek silver surface, much like the older Razer models with glossy surfaces. Most of the 2013 Razer mice now have a matte texture however, which is great if you have sweaty palms. Personally, I still prefer the smooth buildup over the rough and scratchy feel that I now get with Razer's new sandpapery designs.

ocsen
Level 7
I Hope to see this mouse landing in Aus.
Have fun with friv 2 games. Relax life.