Thread: Video: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz Gaming Monitor

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Mankz's Avatar

Video: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz Gaming Monitor

ASUS Australia and Dan K have spent some time hands-on with the VG248QE 144Hz 24″ gaming monitor to give us an in depth overview in the video below. The VG248QE features a 24 inch full 1080p display with exclusive ‘crosshair overlay’ for gamers, an industry-leading 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time, as well as full landscape, portrait and height adjustments.

http://rog.asus.com/203392013/news/v...aming-monitor/

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow's Avatar

Hey whatever happened to ASUS releasing monitors with thinner bezels? i've wanted to go multi-screen for a while now, but the fact that the bezels are so damn fat keeps me from doing so!!
    MotherboardRampage IV Formula CPU3820 RAMCorsair XMS3 8GB 1600 VGAASUS 7970 Ref card SSD/OSCorsair Neutron 128GB HDD/DataSeagate 2TB CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha

ROG Overclocking Education Center ||| ROG RealBench Tweaks & Tips

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Myk SilentShadow View Post
    Hey whatever happened to ASUS releasing monitors with thinner bezels? i've wanted to go multi-screen for a while now, but the fact that the bezels are so damn fat keeps me from doing so!!
    I agree. I do have a triple monitor stand and gaming on all three screens is dreadful. I would really like to have a monitor vendor to at least try to create an affordable thin bezel design so that we can game at 5760x1080 without much issue.

Helium Chilled Array MarshallR@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myk SilentShadow View Post
    MX series. Not all are yet.

Innovate. Never Imitate.
    When I get reeeally sad about missing someone far away, I just take a deep cleansing breath, then switch to the rifle with a scope.

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    MX series. Not all are yet.
    Awesome, thanks!
    MotherboardRampage IV Formula CPU3820 RAMCorsair XMS3 8GB 1600 VGAASUS 7970 Ref card SSD/OSCorsair Neutron 128GB HDD/DataSeagate 2TB CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha

ROG Overclocking Education Center ||| ROG RealBench Tweaks & Tips