cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz Gaming Monitor

Mankz
Level 10
ASUS Australia and Dan K have spent some time hands-on with the VG248QE 144Hz 24″ gaming monitor to give us an in depth overview in the video below. The VG248QE features a 24 inch full 1080p display with exclusive ‘crosshair overlay’ for gamers, an industry-leading 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time, as well as full landscape, portrait and height adjustments.

http://rog.asus.com/203392013/news/video-asus-vg248qe-144hz-gaming-monitor/
4 REPLIES 4

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Hey whatever happened to ASUS releasing monitors with thinner bezels? i've wanted to go multi-screen for a while now, but the fact that the bezels are so damn fat keeps me from doing so!!

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Hey whatever happened to ASUS releasing monitors with thinner bezels? i've wanted to go multi-screen for a while now, but the fact that the bezels are so damn fat keeps me from doing so!!

I agree. I do have a triple monitor stand and gaming on all three screens is dreadful. I would really like to have a monitor vendor to at least try to create an affordable thin bezel design so that we can game at 5760x1080 without much issue.

Myk SilentShadow wrote:

MX series. Not all are yet.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
MX series. Not all are yet.

Awesome, thanks! 😄