cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Al Suite II Problem

Retired
Not applicable
Hello i am new here. I have some problems with Asus Al Suite II i have asus P8H61-M and i have installed the program and still doesn't want to work. I can see it like a process in task manager but not like an application. I use Windows 7 64bit. So please help me 🙂
10 REPLIES 10

Retired
Not applicable
Nothing similar to anyone here?

Area_66
Level 11
Did you check in the hidden icons, near the clock, AI start minimize you have to open it by clicking the icon in the taskbar.

Retired
Not applicable
MarkedOne wrote:
Did you check in the hidden icons, near the clock, AI start minimize you have to open it by clicking the icon in the taskbar.

Yes yes i checked it already but when i start it like an application it is like toolbar on half screen in black colour and dont responding.

Retired
Not applicable
No one has any idea?

Raja
Level 13
There should be an updated version released soon to fix this.

-Raja

Retired
Not applicable
Raja@ASUS wrote:
There should be an updated version released soon to fix this.

-Raja

Waiting for that. Thanks for the information 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
Oh.. i am still here and waiting for some update or some patch like for some other ASUS mb's with issue from Al Suite, but not for P8H61-M

chrsplmr
Level 18
Did you try 'end process' on it? This use to happen with Outlook..
or are there 2 in taskmanager?
try ending process...and then check icon tab to see if it re appears there..yep..its a long shot.

Retired
Not applicable
Yes i cheched in Task Manager but still nothing. I noticet something the process Al Suite II.exe *32 what is the nuber *32?