cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CH V Formula, not able to install Asus AI Suite II

mav2000
Level 7
Hi,

This is something thats been bothering me for a while. I recently changed from a CH IV to a CH V and got all the drivers and Soundblaster installed. But for some reason anything with AI suite II just wont install. I double click the setup file and nothing happens. So I downloaded the latest version from the Asus site, which was a 250 MB odd download and that still would not work.

So basically I double click and nothing happens. I have tried to run as administrator as well, but still does not work.
10 REPLIES 10

Kipper
Level 10
Did you download the patch that is suppose to solve this problem?

or... did you install the c5f...on the same install as the c4e as i did??? did you uninstall the old AI suite???
not to step on the patch...or disrespect to you Kipper..none ever intended...but...
i did not need the patch..didnt know it existed...didnt install it.
i wasnt sure it would load win7 64...just switching boards..of course i had to do the 18x5 bill's nightmare
call to his empire...twice...
all in the game...........good luck...... heres to better rog'n to all.c.

mav2000
Level 7
Thanks, yes the old AI suite is uninstalled. Can someone direct me to the patch?

Ok, found the patch for the P67 and installed it...computer restarts after installation, but still having the same issue. It asks me thrice if I want to open the program and then nothing happens.

Kipper
Level 10
Hey May

One problem with working with three systems at the same time is forgetting which system you are working with at the moment.

That patch for the P67 will not help you on the CH5. It was a long day for me yesterday and I should have never said anything about any patch for the CH5.

Do you have the latest version of the A1Suite installed, which is: 1.01.30, dated June 7th this year.

'IT ASKS IF YOU WANT THE PROGRAM TO OPEN'....USER CONROL? YOU STILL HAVE THAT TURNED ON??
IN MY HUMBLE OPINION...WHAT A USELESS WASTE OF TIME TO BE ASKED IF YOU WANT THE PROGRAM
THAT YOU JUST CLICKED OPENED.....NO..I JUST LIKE THE PRETTY COLORS ON THE ICON.HAHAHA...NUFF BOUT THAT.

IS AI IN TASK AREA...START UP?? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT MSCONFIG TO SEE WHAT IS LOADING IN THERE??
PLEASE...I CERTAINLY MEAN NO DISRESPECT...EVER...JUST ASKING...AND I DONT KNOW WUT U KNOW BOUT
WUT U KNOW..IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN....

CTRL,ALT,DEL...TASKMANAGER.....WUTS RUNN'N UNDER APPS???? IS A I RUNN'N????
WHAT OTHER PROGRAMS ARE RUNNING...SOUNDS TO ME AS IF SOMETHING IS CONFLICTING IT...
LIKE WHEN YOU CLICK IE AND ALL YOU GET IS THE LIT'L BLUE BILL SWIRL AND NOTHING....
THIS IS VERY CURIOUS.....

KIPPER NAILED IT ......3 PROJECTS AT THE SAME TIME.....ROGAHOLIC....MY KINDA GUY/GAL...
BUT SAVE YOUR HAIR AS SUGGESTED BY KIPPER....DO ONE THING..DO IT WELL.. MOVE ON...BEST OF LUCK...
PLEASE LET US KNOW..... THIS IS HOW THESE 'PROBLEMS' TURN OUT TO BE SIMPLE ANNOYANCES FOR THE
NEXT ROG'R THROUGH.....

(I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT HERE TO TIP MY HAT TO KIPPER,,IF YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES
AND IF I READ CORRECTLY...HE WAS SORRY HE WAS SO TIRED FROM A LOOOONG DAY...AND MISSPOKE..
HE SAYS..ABOUT THE PATCH....THIS IS THE CARING THAT KEEPS ME READING ALSO....BUT STILL HE..
...THROUGH BLURRY EYES SAT DOWN AND TO HELP
WHICHEVER STRANGER NEED IT.....NOW IF WE CAN GET THE REST OF THE WORLD TO TREAT EACH OTHER
THIS WAY.....................I KNOW....NOT IN THIS LIFETIME....CUDOS ONE AND ALL...

;;;THE TEST OF INTELLIGENCE IS NOT HOW MANY ANSWERS YOU HAVE...BUT IN THE QUESTIONS YOU ASK;;;

WE CANT WOOP EACH OTHERS BOTTOMS ALL OUT ULTRA IF OUR RIGS WONT ROG.....AND IF YOU HAVE A BOARD THAT
WONT ROG..TAKE IT OUT...FLIP IT OVER....IT MAKES A GREAT COASTER........'NOT I', SAID THE ROG BOARD.c.

mav2000
Level 7
Got the latest version of the site and it just will not install. I tried about 10 times right now, but all I get is the mouse cursor showing busy for like 3 seconds and then its like nothing ever happened...have checked task manager and msconfig and the task bar and notification area...no sign of the install..

Raja
Level 13
I think you are going to have to reinstall Windows to get AI Suite to install.

-Raja

AGREED.... THATS ALL THATS LEFT..c.

you can try this version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FKOGL69