cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GTX560Ti DC2 variable benchmark testing

Retired
Not applicable
hey guys, so i did a comparison for Super street fighter 4 arcade edition from our GTX560 DirectCU II cards. this is to show you the performance enhancements when the core clock is cranked up. When using GPUTweak, i locked up the Core clock and voltages to adjust automatically. The system used was on a Maximus IV Extreme with a 2500k oced at 4.6ghz using cpu level up.

Tests:
Single GPU at 830mhz factory overclocked
Single GPU at 1030mhz overclocked with GPUTweak.
SLI GPU at 830mhz factory overclocked
SLI GPU at 1030 with GPUTweak

Single GPU at 830mhz factory overclocked (144 avg FPS)

Single GPU at 1030mhz overclocked with GPUTweak (172 avg FPS)

SLI GPU at 830mhz factory overclocked (250 avg FPS)

SLI GPU at 1030 with GPUTweak (259 avg FPS)

Between the 830 and 1030, we saw a 28fps increase
Between the SLI 830, and 1030, we saw a 9fps increase
7 REPLIES 7

Retired
Not applicable
very nice, another good compare and contrast use 3dmark 11 or stone Giant

Retired
Not applicable
ill try and get a few other benchmarks in there along with some other GPU like 570 580 and matrix. 3dmark11, 06, vantage, and some other games.

cravinmild
Level 11
jesus, 1030core........what did you do, drop the entire card in a bucket of LN2? Very Nice!

I have maximus iv gene, i7 3770k, 8gb hyperx blue 1600Mhz, gtx560ti and lastest drivers. When i run streetfighter benchmark i get only 60fps? When i overclock that, its not going better frames are allways 60. What i need to do different?

xeromist
Make sure vsync is disabled if you want more than 60 FPS.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I get also 144fps avarages in street fighter benchmark with littlebit overclocking my gtx560ti 2gb version.
Now i installed lucid virtu and i get avarages to 314fps!

I play flight simulator x a lot! and without lucid virtu this game didn't run very well on highest settings.
Now I can but all highest settings on and the game runs super smooth.

Black4
Level 8
Should I be able to use the core clock, voltage and memory clock settings from your single card example, for my GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores card?

I mean for a daily-to-day Battlefield 3 performance setting, where I jack up the card just prior to getting in game.
A Republic of Gamers heart.

The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.