Thread: ROG Thunderbolt AUDIO DRIVERS

New ROGer Array

ROG Thunderbolt AUDIO DRIVERS

FINALLY FOUND THE DRIVER PAGE!!! However it's completely anti-user friendly! Thanks for making support for this product incredibly convoluted! If you all are looking to update your drivers by simply having a quick download then driver install get ready to be disappointed. P.S. If you want the manual you have to download even more bull****. No simple pdf file or anything.
    Last edited by pwnda; 03-28-2013 at 12:09 AM.

New ROGer Array

I have the same card. I am also looking for updated AUDIO DRIVERS for use under Win 8, no luck so far. The latest drivers are for Win 7.
    I know that you did hard word into finding the DRIVER page. Could you provide the page link ?
    Thank You.

Helium Chilled Array MarshallR@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pic01 View Post
    I have the same card. I am also looking for updated AUDIO DRIVERS for use under Win 8, no luck so far. The latest drivers are for Win 7.
    I know that you did hard word into finding the DRIVER page. Could you provide the page link ?
    Thank You.
    You can try Xonar DG drivers perhaps, but the Thunderbolt add-in card specifically won't have updates for Windows 8 sorry.

Innovate. Never Imitate.
    When I get reeeally sad about missing someone far away, I just take a deep cleansing breath, then switch to the rifle with a scope.