cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Thunderbolt AUDIO DRIVERS

pwnda
Level 7
FINALLY FOUND THE DRIVER PAGE!!! However it's completely anti-user friendly! Thanks for making support for this product incredibly convoluted! If you all are looking to update your drivers by simply having a quick download then driver install get ready to be disappointed. P.S. If you want the manual you have to download even more bull****. No simple pdf file or anything.
4 REPLIES 4

pwnda
Level 7
...BUMP...

Do you see where I'm coming from? Nobody will even respond to this thread. There has already been a thread posted after mine that has received several replies already. All of us out there that put our faith in your product deserve to be heard and deserve an explanation!!! WHERE ARE THE ROG THUNDERBOLT DRIVERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

pic01
Level 7
I have the same card. I am also looking for updated AUDIO DRIVERS for use under Win 8, no luck so far. The latest drivers are for Win 7.
I know that you did hard word into finding the DRIVER page. Could you provide the page link ?
Thank You.

pic01 wrote:
I have the same card. I am also looking for updated AUDIO DRIVERS for use under Win 8, no luck so far. The latest drivers are for Win 7.
I know that you did hard word into finding the DRIVER page. Could you provide the page link ?
Thank You.

You can try Xonar DG drivers perhaps, but the Thunderbolt add-in card specifically won't have updates for Windows 8 sorry.