cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team ROG Supreme OC updates

Zka17
Level 16
Hello fellow ROGers and Team members,

I thought that it would be nice to have a thread about the status of the ROG Supreme OC on HWBOT... 🙂 I'm thinking to post here the actual achievements and maybe a monthly update... (let's keep this thread clear and post the member- or scores-related subjects in other threads in this section of the Forum, thanks!)

And let's start with the newest achievement - we have reached the top 100 in Team rankings!:

Thank you to all Team members for the contributions! :cool:
154 REPLIES 154

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Go Team ROG!!! sucks that I can't contribute more...if only I had my test bench and new rig built already, it's nice and chilly here for some good clocking

Zka17
Level 16
No worries, Myk! We're only at the 99th place... - there is more room to contribute... :cool: (and there is no time limit 🙂 )

Zka17 wrote:
No worries, Myk! We're only at the 99th place... - there is more room to contribute... :cool: (and there is no time limit 🙂 )

True, i'm just sick of being broke all the damn time lmao

HiVizMan
Level 40
Wait until you get married and have kids, MONEY becomes one of the things you used to have. A memory in other words.

Well done on the team.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Well done on the team.

Thank you, Sir! In this result you had a very major contribution by organizing those competitions here, on the Forum... - so, again: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

HiVizMan
Level 40
So you saying you want another challenge?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
So you saying you want another challenge?

Any time! :cool:

HiVizMan
Level 40
Consider it done.

Really appreciate that, HiVizMan!