cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spec Detailed: G750JX, G750JW, G750JH

X-ROG
Level 15
http://rog.asus.com/239892013/g-series-laptops/asus-introduces-the-republic-of-gamers-g750-laptop/

Tables don't copy and paste into vB that easily so please see the link above. For those looking for *the best* model - you'll want the JH, which will be available in August due to availability of components and slight differences in the chassis design to accomodate the higher wattage GTX 780M.
87 REPLIES 87

jsarver
Level 11
Don't you mean jh? Jh has 780 according to your sheet...

TokoDude
Level 10
Uhm i don't see the FANS on these pictures are they the same as the G75VW (location)
ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung

TokoDude wrote:
Uhm i don't see the FANS on these pictures are they the same as the G75VW (location)

Yes, They are on the back of the notebook, one on each side, just like one the others G series.
You can easily see this by searching g750 on google.

chri5d3an
Level 7
yeah I thought JH aswell 😕

jsarver
Level 11
MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
http://rog.asus.com/239892013/g-series-laptops/asus-introduces-the-republic-of-gamers-g750-laptop/

Tables don't copy and paste into vB that easily so please see the link above. For those looking for *the best* model - you'll want the JX, which will be available in August due to availability of components and slight differences in the chassis design to accomodate the higher wattage GTX 780M.

still waiting on you to correct your mistake, if it is one, on the model with the 780. we are under the impression the jh has the 780 based on previous rumor and your chart...

jsarver wrote:
still waiting on you to correct your mistake, if it is one, on the model with the 780. we are under the impression the jh has the 780 based on previous rumor and your chart...

Chart is correct, I read it wrongly. First post has been corrected, thanks all for the spot.

Fans are in the same position as before. GPU and CPU are non-upgradable and due to even thinner design than G75, socketing a CPU was not available. Intel is moving more to BGA on all mobile products now, and integrated designs will make upgradability become ever more a thing of the past sorry.

The HQ also has virtualization, the MQ does not.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Chart is correct, I read it wrongly. First post has been corrected, thanks all for the spot.

Fans are in the same position as before. GPU and CPU are non-upgradable and due to even thinner design than G75, socketing a CPU was not available. Intel is moving more to BGA on all mobile products now, and integrated designs will make upgradability become ever more a thing of the past sorry.

The HQ also has virtualization, the MQ does not.

oh ok nice and thanks for including the virtualization feature!

wontolla
Level 7
I wish I'd money to buy one... are you going to make a competition to win one?.

danwat1234
Level 9
Intel 4700HQ? Why use a non-upgradeable soldered CPU? 4700MQ please