Asus Z87-Deluxe problem

jjxaker
Level 9
MB: Asus Z87-Deluxe bios 1007
CPU: Core i7 4770k Batch L310B488
RAM: Corsair 2x8GB CMY16GX3M2A2400C10
my system is not overclocked
Problem:
1) Intel Ethernet Connection I217-V does not work at speeds 1Gbps. only 100Mbit :mad:
2) motherboard does not start at a frequency ram 2400Mhz, are using X.M.P Profile :mad: (P8Z77-V Deluxe bios 2003 works well)

Asus, what to do?
27 REPLIES 27

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please show me your CPUz screen showing your memory frequency.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

jjxaker
Level 9

if set the frequency and timings manually, the problem remains in place!

and still the problem, CPU does not reset the frequency constantly running at full

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please download CPUz and show me the memory screen. 🙂

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

Once you select the XMP profile as your overclocking option you do need to save before you exit. So F10 and enter.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
So F10 and enter.

kidding? 😄

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL sorry for stating the obvious but quite a number of folks forget to do that.

OK what you are showing me is the SPD page, I want to see the memory tab. It is next to the SPD. 😄 😄

jjxaker
Level 9

what else?;)

jjxaker
Level 9

CPU-Z program is buggy, that you want to see there?
what else?;)

HiVizMan
Level 40
OK thank you.

In the bios, the main screen where you have set the XMP profile. Could you take a screen shot of that bios page. You will need a fat formatted USB stick connected to your system. F12 to take the screen.

If you are enabling XMP profile then it seems that it is not taking. But lets confirm that with the BIOS screen.

jjxaker
Level 9

F10 Save;) Post Code 55 - Memory Not Installed